[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Refund Request Archived by Pete) Unfair Bust! (Approved by Warped - Pending)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: RacerSS

- Time & Date of Incident: Just now

- Replay / Screenshot Link: Mediafire link
- Replay Timestamps: 8:05:00 - [COP] SC[MAC] Steer to my car causing in a Head on head crash killing my car and flipping it, not even applogizing for the damage that he did to my car

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: [COP] SC[MAC] was chasing me , i did a U-turn going at the Wrong way, this cop Was steering to me in order to crash me , Causing me to flip and busting me at the end by broking the server rules, this Cop just broke this rule :
Quote:5.4. Force / Physical Contact

Any force used must be calculated and tactical. The direct impact of intentional contact should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car. Ramming is forbidden.

i really want to get refunded cause the COP Busted me unfairly and by Ramming me
I'll look into this.
Hi,

User (Saico) wrong sided in the first occasion for no reason at all and caused a crash on Highway. In the second, user drove slow enough to see your car but decided to steer into you causing you to flip and lose your chase.

Your chase lasted three minutes, and the suggested fine amount is 317 €.

Your refund request has been approved. Please contact a Leader for your refund.

Thank you.
Refund request has been completed - Moved to Archives
Reference URL's