[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: G27 H shifter Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well some weeks ago I've started having a problem with my g27 shifter. When I put 1st gear it works fine, then I go for 2nd and sometimes when I have already put it, it automatically changes to 4 and then back to 2nd, normally it does that one or two times pretty fast like it is not gearing fine or doesn't know if I am putting 2nd or 4th. also having the same problem when putting Reverse, it changes to 5th/6th, depending on the car I am driving, and I have to take off 5th/6th and put reverse once again, and sometimes work.

Any idea of what is happening with my wheel? I got it for about 3 years now.

Hope you guys can help me, if somebody had the same problem and fixed it out, hope he can post it below and I will try it.

Thanks in advance
Well, I had a problem that it didn't recognize the R-gear, so I had to take it back to the shop and they gave me a new wheel. I hope you find the solution for this. Smile
(2014-08-18 12:11)Tibe Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I had a problem that it didn't recognize the R-gear, so I had to take it back to the shop and they gave me a new wheel. I hope you find the solution for this. Smile

I think Ossi had same style of a problem with his G25 that he had, None of the gears worked, sensors broken.
I have the problem with the 2nd gear. Either it hops into neutral or as you say, into 4th. However, i've learned to stick it into 2nd in a way where i prevent it from happening. Just sort of forcing it away from the 4th gear when putting it in 2nd. It usually stays there then.
I have the same problem too with every gear except 5
Spikes to neutral, when I hold the shifter very tight it doesnt spike.
My g27 no problem H-Gear 3 years really, but problem pedals only. Hmm...
Okay guys at least I've seen that more people has the same problem, I dont feel strange anymore Tongue

I'll try to find a way to fix it, if not I'll call to the company
Thanks all!
i got same thing and logitech dont want to do a warrenty for me huh
Reference URL's