[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Show us what you've driven!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I was working in couple of transport companies where i was driving mainly those cars/trucks:

MAN TGX XXL Cab (automatized gearbox)
[Image: f1.jpg]

Mercedes-Benz Actros MP4 (automatized gearbox)
[Image: f2.jpg]

SCANIA R380 (manual gearbox)
[Image: f3.jpg]

IVECO STRALIS E6 (automatized gearbox)
[Image: f4.jpg]

Usually to get to the truck that was parked around europe i had to drive from Poland for example to Germany, Belgium, France or Danmark by rental cars like this:

[Image: f5.jpg]

There were also cars like Mercedes-Benz Sprinter long, new VW Caravelle, Transporter and Caddy, Opel Vivaro and few smaller cars like Renault Megane III but sadly i have lost photos of their due to broken memory card.

All of these cars i was doing only very long trips.

Right now i have changed my whole life, and everyday at work i am driving this in food distribution:

[Image: m1.jpg]

Bonus: When i was working as long distance truck driver i was towing sometimes really nice trailers, but this is something that i remember till this day, when after trailer coupling in Ewals Cargo Care parking lot in Gent, Belgium i was walking around and checking light i have spotted that my trailer has lights looking like Krone logo and in my opinion it looks awesome :]

[Image: f6.jpg]

I am missing my truck driving job because now i am addicted to it, its like narcotic. But its now time for family life, not for spending 90% of my life in truck cabin.
Ah some nice trucks there Tongue

Too bad you had to quit the job... Can't you get any truck job with 'normal' work times? For example, car transporter Rolleyes
(2016-05-28 20:23)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Ah some nice trucks there Tongue

Too bad you had to quit the job... Can't you get any truck job with 'normal' work times? For example, car transporter Rolleyes
Yeah, i have some plans about that for the future. But i will learn Danish (what is for me extremely hard to do) or i am gonna find employer that will have no problem with me using english everyday Smile Right now i dont want to change job, but i will come back to trucking some day. The language is the hardest barrier - its just way easier to communicate with ppl in their native one. But yeah, nothing in hurry, i will do that... i hope Wink

I really dont want anymore to live in truck in system 3 weeks in truck / 1 week resting at home because it will kill me. They need workers from eastern europe because there is no much drivers from western europe that will agree being in truck for 1 month without seeing home, family, own bathroom. So its quite hard to get stationary job for me Smile
Lol FREJA truck, I work at their warehouse here Biggrin
(2016-05-29 07:17)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]Lol FREJA truck, I work at their warehouse here Biggrin

The world is small! Smile I was working for their warehouse at Taastrup near Copenhagen.
So today I started a new job at a car rental company.

Drove a
- VW Crafter
- Mercedes Sprinter
- Ford Fietsa
- Renault Twingo
- Citroën C1
- Peugeot 308SW
- Peugeot 308
- Opel Zafira

All the cars had less then 2000Km driven, and where the latest models and fully loaded with options! Great cars! Really love this job!
VW Crafter
They are actually better then the Sprinters weird enough.
Also the sound in the Crafter is much better!
[Image: aFpP9Mx.jpg]
Got this rental for the weekend. Lovely car actually. Incredibly easy to drive and fairly comfy.

[Image: 20160930_172001.jpg]

[Image: 20160930_182614.jpg]
If you were renting a Vauxhall/Opel it should be an Adam, they are the best car ever Biggrin
Don't think they have that Tongue
(2016-09-30 18:41)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]If you were renting a Vauxhall/Opel it should be an Adam, they are the best car ever Biggrin

k_badam
badam
adam
bad adam
adam is bad
vauxhall adam is bad.

u see the relation m8?
(2016-09-30 22:42)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-30 18:41)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]If you were renting a Vauxhall/Opel it should be an Adam, they are the best car ever Biggrin

k_badam
badam
adam
bad adam
adam is bad
vauxhall adam is bad.

u see the relation m8?
Illuminaughty...

I've driven various things in my 22 months of licensed driving, unfortunately no pictures apart from my car and bike (obviously) in the Show Us Your Ride thread.

Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDi (driving tuition)
Toyota Granvia 3.0 TDi
Renault Master LWB
Land Rover Defender
Ford Fiesta Zetec S
Vauxhall Astra
Hyundai Trajet
Renault Laguna (first car I owned)
BMW E46 318i (second car I owned, first car I killed; blew the engine trying to do 120 in Mexico of course)
BMW E46 320d (current car owned)
Audi A6 4.2 V8 Quattro
2muchpower, so much fun
[Image: 1999-audi-a6-42-quattro-2.jpeg]
Ford FG Falcon Ute

I do fire and rescue at my local racetrack so this is the beast I get to driveSmile

[Image: V4Tdp6s.jpg]
[Image: 0GjMQ1S.jpg]
[Image: euGHw4M.jpg]
(2017-08-12 12:58)Nathan Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: 0GjMQ1S.jpg]
[Image: euGHw4M.jpg]

LX6&Lx4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0_o
lovely pictures
[Image: bXxhdeA.jpg]
I did get a chance to drive this old mustang at work today 1965 Blushing
[Image: 19990538_1889010601352213_363182640533345345_n.jpg]