[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Possibility to drive on the left?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-08-30 00:52)Elmo Wrote: [ -> ]We've done it twice and the general conclusion was that 95% of people from countries where they drive on the right are incapable of driving on the left in LFS.

I live in the UK and I had no problem driving on the right?
I'd like to see left-hand driving for Sydney, seeing as it's a city track based in the UK. Leave the rest right hand drive, just Sydney for the left? Would be a nice mix in my opinion, and seeing as I only drive RHD cars due to my setup, it'd be nice to sit in a more natural side of the road.

+1 from me for Sydney to be converted to left-hand driving
(2014-08-30 13:40)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-30 00:52)Elmo Wrote: [ -> ]We've done it twice and the general conclusion was that 95% of people from countries where they drive on the right are incapable of driving on the left in LFS.

That's bloody true! A lot of people here are from UK too and seem pretty capable of driving on the 'wrongside' (for them)

I don't actually see why others (were) incapable of driving on the left hand side when we find it just as easy?
(2014-08-30 19:02)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]

That's bloody true! A lot of people here are from UK too and seem pretty capable of driving on the 'wrongside' (for them)

I don't actually see why others (were) incapable of driving on the left hand side when we find it just as easy?

Probably because most games where you drive on public roads, it is on the right.

e.g. probably NFS, definitely the GTA series etc.
(2014-08-30 19:05)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-30 19:02)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]

Probably because most games where you drive on public roads, it is on the right.

e.g. probably NFS, definitely the GTA series etc.

[Image: 4054_front.jpg]

But on a serious note-'Sydney' has signs for Twickenham and road markings on the left side for gods sake... At least give us Sydney as a left hand track, and rename it to something like Westminster or Hackney or something-anything to give me the excuse to make taxi skins.
I dont think the problem is that we right hand drivers aren't capable of driving on the left it is more the fact that everyone is used to driving games etc where most of them is more or less always right hand drive, i think sydney should be changed for a trial period to left hand drive and see how it goes, we have nothing to loose trying and shouldnt be to much work implement it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's