[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Danielw597 - Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Lampshade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Danielw597

- Time & Date of Incident:
Sometime in 2008 I think.

- Replay / Screenshot Link: Null
- Replay Timestamps:
' '

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:
Well it's been over 3 years now and since I'm getting back into LFS more I would really like to be granted access to the servers again and to play along with my friends.
Why I was banned?
The reason I was banned is pretty faded as it's been so long, but on the ban list it says I was ramming on Montana, I've now learnt and 3 years on I've grown up and know that ramming doesn't solve anything, other than a fast track to ban!
I came onto the server a few days back and noticed I was still banned, because after connecting it notified me that I had a permanent ban, hense making this post.

I hope I am successful in this unban request as I have learnt now and will be sure that I'll be sticking by the rules and not to ram anyone.
Thanks,
Daniel(w597)
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

Your ban was issued by an old member who is not within the team anymore. I will forward this case onto the leaders for them to make a decision.

Please be patient whilst internal discussions take place.

- Ash
Alright no problems.

Daniel
We've had a quick discussion, and decided to grant you an unban on a very final warning.

You do certainly seem to have grown up, but any further ramming will result in a permanent ban which will not be removed.

Street
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's