[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Refund Request Archived by Pipa) Refund request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: dogie213

- Time & Date of Incident: Just now

- Replay / Screenshot Link: Replay download
- Replay Timestamps: 6:35

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
At 6:35 I try to pass, and suddenly Broberg gets on my lane without any signal or something, and he hits my car slightly, almost making me lose my control and RacerSS comes and chases me and fines me 150$ for dangerous driving because I apparently endangered Broberg..
(2014-08-24 12:34)UCMA Wrote: [ -> ]RacerSS comes and chases me and fines me 150$ for dangerous driving because I apparently endangered Broberg..

I Fined you cause you steered to him, Replay Show that.

-Mr.AD
Any response?
I'll take care of it.

(2014-08-24 12:34)UCMA Wrote: [ -> ]At 6:35 I try to pass, and suddenly Broberg gets on my lane without any signal or something, and he hits my car slightly, almost making me lose my control and RacerSS comes and chases me and fines me 150$ for dangerous driving because I apparently endangered Broberg..

Confirmed.

(2014-08-24 12:38)RacerSS Wrote: [ -> ]I Fined you cause you steered to him, Replay Show that.

-Mr.AD

UC tried to avoid a collision, but the blue xrg kept steering towards him and clipped him slightly thats why he veered to the right. The blue xrg was to blame for that incident and not UC.

dogie213 has been refunded 150€

racerss has been fined 150€

Refund request has been completed - Moved to Archives
Reference URL's