[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: New layouts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know they take a long time and stuff, but i was thinking of a layout competition of some sort?

Where people could submit their layouts and they can be used?

Its always nice to have something new to drive on, even if it is just a small section of the track.

I have read other threads, but they all seem to be regarding faults, complaints etc. I would suggest a new layout or route.
+1 on this I will try to make something
For example WE1 Hw2 is pretty boring..
I would be in for this. Feel free to submit suggestions.
Personally I would hate it because I hate changing my racing lines to suit new layouts haha but I do like the idea of it changing and letting the community take part in it. If that makes sense... +1 anyways, a suppose a change wouldn't hurt Smile
Maybe some new roadworks wouldn't hurt.
Id personally like to see a rebuilt of Kyoto.... With maybe 4 lane AB or something.
Good idea!
+1 ThumbupSmile
2nd thoughts though, updating the layouts will also mean updating the training layouts :/ grr more work! Tongue
Racing lines?
It's a cruise server! Wink Smile

I would really like to see this happening, let's see what we all can think of.
(2014-08-26 19:10)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]2nd thoughts though, updating the layouts will also mean updating the training layouts :/ grr more work! Tongue

Vut? You can always save the layout from the main server and load it on the training server?
(2014-08-26 20:04)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-26 19:10)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]2nd thoughts though, updating the layouts will also mean updating the training layouts :/ grr more work! Tongue

Vut? You can always save the layout from the main server and load it on the training server?

I believe the training layouts have some modifications & / additions
(2014-08-26 18:33)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]Id personally like to see a rebuilt of Kyoto.... With maybe 4 lane AB or something.

Now, that is one nice idea! I'm not sure how much people would enjoy it, but it would certainly rule out the WW on AB rule.

But if there is no barriers? Then it is quite simply saudi drift heaven.
(2014-08-26 20:52)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the training layouts have some modifications & / additions

You would be correct Smile
It can easily be changed but we would have to adjust markers for certain section. Saffy knows what I mean lol. It's doable but some of us are a little short of time so if it does happen, possible delays in training may occur.

And by racing lines. Well "cops and robbers" to be precise.. Wink I'm just been fussy Tongue
(2014-08-27 00:00)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]So if it does happen, possible delays in training may occur.

I dont see why there should be any unnecessary delay. If this happens the training department can continue training using the current layouts they have, and once the "new" ones are ready, then use them.
(2014-08-26 18:33)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]Id personally like to see a rebuilt of Kyoto.... With maybe 4 lane AB or something.

Tried it. Doesn't work.
(2014-08-27 07:20)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-27 00:00)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]So if it does happen, possible delays in training may occur.

I dont see why there should be any unnecessary delay. If this happens the training department can continue training using the current layouts they have, and once the "new" ones are ready, then use them.

We have recently overhauled the team, Saff put a lot of time into sorting the new layouts out, it won't take no where near as long this time round however, it's still effort and when you only have 1 leader who is able to manage that and that leader has a busy life. It's a little difficult. I understand what you mean about using the new ones when they are ready however, this isn't my area to decide on. Saff will know what to do. Just putting some consideration into it as it will also mean the trainers will have to prepare and re-train accordingly to the layout. Not a major deal but it does cause delays.
+1 from me, and also please try not to use the tyres stack Smile
(2014-08-27 12:02)RacerSS Wrote: [ -> ]and also please try not to use the tyres stack Smile

^ ^ ^ THAT

That is the best suggestion known to history of man kind!

Hate the blighters! Overused imo on corners.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's