[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Promotional Video Competition Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Regarding: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=13867

Please use this thread for anything related to the competition. Feel free to post previews or demos of anything you come up with or submit great replays/video clips for others to use.

Anything goes (apart from off-topic chit-chat)
Just wondering pete are we allowed in single player to use TC tags to record?
(2014-08-29 07:52)Cameron T Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering pete are we allowed in single player to use TC tags to record?

Why? That would imply you're in TC when you're not.

Also, this:
Quote:•Chat and names above cars should also not appear in the video.
No i meant like [TC]>BP<
(2014-08-29 07:56)Cameron T Wrote: [ -> ]No i meant like [TC]>BP<

I've edited my post Smile
Ok i just remembered
Great idea, I have some ideas floating around that coul work Tongue

Besides asking for replays, it would kick ass if players could post their favourite TC moments here so everyone involved has some extra material to use in addition to recording themselves.
At some point I will post some replays + the high res skins to go with it.
Cheers pete
Currently downloading few tools and LFS Textures packs Smile => i need some replays to record Confused
(2014-08-29 13:50)RacerSS Wrote: [ -> ]Currently downloading few tools and LFS Textures packs Smile => i need some replays to record Confused

Quote:•Where possible, use the stock LFS textures and sounds except horns and sirens.
A few recent replays, not too long but I'll update this post with more soon

Blackwood

Kyoto
Does anyone have replays for the XRG/XFG Track Rotation Evening? thanks Smile
(2014-09-13 18:33)Obsidian° Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have replays for the XRG/XFG Track Rotation Evening? thanks Smile

That's [TC] Racing, not CityDriving so I wouldn't worry about that.
6 days to go.
1 day to go. We're really excited to show you what's already been submitted and look forward to any more entries that may appear.
The video competition is now closed. We will announce the results over the coming days.
So, the new video's out and all that's left to say is thanks to Oscar who won the €500k prize and gets his video plastered all over our sites for the next year or so!

Cheers Oscar

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=14320
Can we see the other entries?
Pretty nice video, clean and smooth. A good way of promoting the server

Well done
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's