[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: DCS - Digital Combat Simulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
DCS Modules very cheap atm.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/223750/
Sad how expensive all the planes are, really wanna get the Sabre. Flaming cliffs is reasonable though right now so I think I'll get that.

What's up with all the simulator stuff being so expensive? FSX is exactly the same thing..
I just baught the flaming cliffs pack on Steam sale, then dowloaded them from the site. It is just to add them in now and play in the "not Steam" downloaded game right?
Don't understand
Tigr, no idea. If you bought something from Steam shouldn't you get to download from steam and not the site?
Ok. So i bought the flaming cliff pack on Steam a couple of days ago because it was insanely cheap. I already have the game downloaded from their site because the A10c wouldn't work if not, because we had to transfer the plane from one account to another. Now what im asking is, do i have to dowload it on steam as well and have two separate copy's from the game and play on both of them whenever i want to play with the A10c or the other from the flaming cliffs pac, or can i 'transfer' the flaming cliffs pack to the DCS page downloaded game?
''Can I activate my DCS World Module purchased on steam on DCS World Standalone(Non-Steam)?

Yes, you will simply need to retrieve your serial key which can be found within your steam library and right-clicking on DCS World -> "View CD Key" then use this serial key to authenticate your module on DCS World.

Another way to view your cd-key is by simply by clicking the "CD-Key" link on the right side menu displayed after clicking DCS World within your library.''

Google it next time buddy.
Well, you can copy each individual module over to a different installation. I.E from Steam to the non-steam version or vice versa.

ie look into DCSWorld\Mods\aircraft
each module has a separate subfolder, just copy that to the other dcs installation and you should be able to use that module in the other installation then.
AFAIK, the "unlocks" are shared, once you've unlocked a mod in one installation, it will become unlocked in all others, since the unlock information is stored in a central place in the registry.
Awesome, Thanks you Smile
DCS world 2 gameplay

Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's