[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report for D E E M z YLLD (Report Archived by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: tobygreen

● Their LFS Username(s): deemz167
● Their LFS GameName(s): D E E M z YLLD

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:

DropBox Link

● Replay Timestamps:

18:50.xx - Slight WW near roundabout (May or may not be considered WW)

20:00.xx - Attemps to go WW again

22:25.xx - Seems to push RDP-Lyrinx[COP] into the railing, Could of been an accident.

23:00.xx - After spinning out, He returns towards the RB via the WW on the AB

He did apologise, but I feel this is a rule that should be more than obvious seen as how many times its mentioned on the server.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
i didnt know that i cant ww when im being chased and he didnt tell not to if he said that its not ok to ww i wont do it when he told me he wll report me i asked why then he said you ww and i told him im sry and i really didnt know and i never tried to crash him on purpose
18:50.xx - Slight WW near roundabout (May or may not be considered WW)
I actually thought there was an autospec there so that if anybody tried that move they would be spectated.

20:00.xx - Attemps to go WW again
He did attempt it but didn't actually do it.

22:25.xx - Seems to push RDP-Lyrinx[COP] into the railing, Could of been an accident.
This was Lyrinx's own fault, he attempted what looked like a PIT maneuver and it ended badly.

23:00.xx - After spinning out, He returns towards the RB via the WW on the AB
He does wrongside and seemingly gained advantage but i'm not sure if you lost because of this. The thing to keep in mind when copping would be:

Exceptions to rule 10.1.1:
1. Cops in chase may drive on the wrong side of the Autobahn for short distances if no alternative route is available without losing the chase, provided it is safe to do so.

You had the right to follow him and not loose your chase since it was a short distance and it was clear of traffic, it's just worth stating this for you to keep in mind in the future.

(2014-09-01 11:35)deemz167 Wrote: [ -> ]i didnt know that i cant ww when im being chased and he didnt tell not to if he said that its not ok to ww i wont do it when he told me he wll report me i asked why then he said you ww and i told him im sry and i really didnt know and i never tried to crash him on purpose

If you had read our rules then you would know that wrongsiding on the autobahn is aginst the rules even when in chase.

(2014-09-01 10:57)Rules Wrote: [ -> ]10.1.1. Driving wrong way on the Autobahn is strictly forbidden, even during chases.
If you find yourself on the wrong side of the Autobahn while being chased, you are expected to turn around, slow down and wait for the cops to catch up. You must not gain an advantage.

As the wrongsiding was minor I will issue a warning to the user so they know not to do it again in future chases.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's