[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: 2500km to be cop?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,
It was always my understanding that you can be a cop if you have over 1,000km, so when I reached 1,000km I tried to be a cop, but it told me I need 2,500km?
Listen to 'it'. Tongue
(2012-01-03 14:08)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]Listen to 'it'. Tongue

It's just everything I've seen has said the limit is 1000km...
They must have raised the limit, which is good. This discussion has been made many-a-time and it's good that they've already done it. The reason it has increased is that [TC] feel 1000 kms are not sufficient regarding people putting their tag in. 1000kms (if you stick at it) can take a few hours, and that is not enough time to get a full grasp of the server, thus meaning they'll be quite inexperienced and not quite ready.
Bummer. I've been on the server for about 20 hours in playtime as well. Sad
(2012-01-03 14:14)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]They must have raised the limit, which is good. This discussion has been made many-a-time and it's good that they've already done it. The reason it has increased is that [TC] feel 1000 kms are not sufficient regarding people putting their tag in. 1000kms (if you stick at it) can take a few hours, and that is not enough time to get a full grasp of the server, thus meaning they'll be quite inexperienced and not quite ready.

Why not have the cop limit based on playtime and not distance driven then?
Because they can AFK when the timer is not in action, thus gaining hours but not actually driving.
(2012-01-03 17:06)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Why not have the cop limit based on playtime and not distance driven then?

You don't have to actually do any driving to increase your game time, thus you won't be getting any experience.
Ah. Good point.
Wow I didn't know it was raised, I was thinking about it getting raised due to all noob cops like I was Biggrin
Glad to see it's finally raised heh
Reference URL's