[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Miata ND
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you guys think? Other than the tail lights I'm in love! So many throwbacks to the NA and they are still naturally aspirated.

[Image: 2016-MX-5-Miata-2.jpg]
[Image: MX-5-1.jpg]
[Image: MX-5-3.jpg]

http://www.carscoops.com/2014/09/watch-2...miere.html
Yeah the new MX-5 looks great. Way better than any of its predecessors IMO, although still keeping some of the traditional lines.
It's a great platform for modifying but from the factory it's lacking a bunch of something like the previous MX5's before it. I really like the aggressive styling though.
I love the simplicity. The back to basics should make the pricing compatible with the FR-S atrocity lol. I also like the screen coming out if the dash versus being in the console. I may consider one of these over the Mk7
I don't like modern car Sad I like to 1999 years.
Cant do so much in new car electronic is expensive if something should happend i bet engine is that to
It does look good, but i dont understand why no Car Brand uses this pop Up Frontlights anymore. I really loved the Style of the old MX5 but the new one doesnt look like something special anymore :/ The Rear does look a bit like the Rear of the Jag F-Type.
Probably because they realised that "pop up lights" are ugly.
(2014-09-05 05:10)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like modern car Sad I like to 1999 years.
I agree.

--
I like the rear, but I need to adapt myself to that front.
Reference URL's