[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - sergey29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: sergey29
Nickname: [DD]™Angel
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): Anytime is good for me in weekends at after 7pm, UTC+01:00. And i can speak English, not too good but can Smile
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I have read and understand.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 12/9/14

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T], Luke [T]

Assistance Present: Olli [CA], Barney [CA]

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points:

Your car control was fine, you kept up with the suspect for the majority of the chase, this was mostly only seen in the first part of the chase however. Your PITs were pretty good, they were effective and quite safe, I could see you were bearing in mind what I told you about braking after pitting and not continuing to accelerate after a PIT, take this into the servers.

Your cautiousness was one of your strong points, surprisingly. This usually slows people down in a chase but for you, it seemed as if it gave you the upper-hand when it came to late braking into tight corners, thus making your awareness of the suspect that much better. You took short-cuts across the grass at times to gain on your suspect but this, I think, was forced by your set as you struggled on the straights.

Improvements:

You really need to work on a new set, this particular set maxed out at around 125mph on gear 6, your ratios need a considerable amount of work for you to keep up on the straights, or just get a completely new set.

Work on your gearing when braking, you revved your engine way too much when doing this, this is also the same for when you are accelerating. In general, you just need more experience.

Notes: Free feel to apply for Advanced training, and work on those minor mistakes!

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's