[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - stanis96
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username:stanis96
Nickname: [VTEC] Warrior
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): Spanish and English.

Administrator Message by: Luke

Revoked Until: 2014-09-22 20:15:33
Your rights are revoked. Please wait till 22.09 to take a licence test and basic training.
Feel free to ask questions.

Moved to pending area.
At when I can do the basic training?

I'm fail the exam 6 mistake. i need help im from Spain and I do not understand English very well. I passed him once fortunately.
You require a valid [COP] licence in order to take training. To gain a licence, you need to pass a multiple-choice exam.

To start the exam, please enter a [TC] CityDriving server:

1. Head to a Safe Zone and click the HOME button, then click "Licenses".
  2. Click "Sign Up" next to the [COP] licence
  3. You will be asked to confirm (it will cost €2500). Click OK
  4. Follow the link shown in chat, or enter the unique code here.
  5. Read the instructions at the top of the exam carefully.

Note: If you fail the exam, you will have to wait a minimum of 7 days before trying again.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
(2014-09-22 12:21)stanis96 Wrote: [ -> ]At when I can do the basic training?

I'm fail the exam 6 mistake. i need help im from Spain and I do not understand English very well. I passed him once fortunately.

Unfortunately, the best you can do is to translate it through an online translator and try your best from there. We cannot guide you through the questions, that would be unfair and would not be abiding to the rules.
Hi,

You still have to pass your exam for us to continue your application. You cannot take practical training whilst your cop licence is invalid. Please do your exam ASAP otherwise this thread will be closed in the next few weeks.

If you have any issues please contact one of us, we understand a language barrier is at fault here however, there's not much that can be done. That's up to you.

Thanks!

~ Luke
today at 16:15 do the test
6 mistake fail again
All the answers you need are in the Police guide. Study it carefully. A translator should be available on the guide if I recall correctly.
Congratulations,
- YOU PASSED -

You have 3 mistake-points.

Is possible do today basic training?
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
l get it.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
All trainers are busy what to do?
Just be patient. You have 21 days, theres no rush. Smile
Training Information:

Took place on:

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T], Saphira [T], Luke [T], KaraK [T], Howlin [T], Daniel [AS]

Assistance Present: TigR [CA], Lewis [CA]

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points:

Your car control in general was good, the lines you took were efficient in that you were able to catch up with the suspect because they acted as your short cuts. Your PITs in corners were especially good, you were able to maintain control of your car here and the impact was sublime. It was a shame you weren't able to efficiently block the suspect afterwards but TigR did seem to wriggle out of it at times.

Your PITs in general improved as the chase went on, you seemed to learn from your mistakes and adhered the advice given to you in the training prior to the final chase. A much better performance from you!

Improvements:

You just need to be more aware of what is dangerous. You blatantly sped down Highway 1 on the wrong side without reason; this is not tolerated on the server and if you hit someone, there can be serious repercussions. Try not to follow the suspect's every move too much; this will also stop you from safely copping because the suspect can take a dangerous route. You need to be aware if the suspect is taking a route too dangerous to follow.

Authorised by Luke.

Notes: Feel free to apply for Advanced training!

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's