[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - user Report : cooling (Archived by Warped)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Jaydem

● Their LFS Username(s):Cooling
● Their LFS GameName(s):HeckTriXer•TrinaX

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://speedy.sh/undtF/Hinax.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:1:09

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
september 09 2014
User Trinax refused with me blaring my siren to let me pull over «LBDJ.Eidås who was drifting. I had honked 3 times and he had refused to let me pass. He has a issue with me but this is not the correct way to deal with it.
Well i gues if there is no !siren on, i dont need to move. maybe i am wrong doe. sry if i am wrong doe.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2014-09-09 21:44)Gunlee Wrote: [ -> ]User Trinax refused with me blaring my siren to let me pull over «LBDJ.Eidås who was drifting. I had honked 3 times and he had refused to let me pass. He has a issue with me but this is not the correct way to deal with it.

I see your point, however, you had no priority over other traffic at the time. This is because you didn't have visual sirens (!siren) on. How would other drivers know you are going to chase the car ahead/trying to pass, if you didn't use visual sirens?

You may use your !siren command for a brief period of time if you need to pass a traffic jam and chase an individual driver who broke a road law.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's