[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Un-ban or Reduce the amount of time (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
User Name - cRanked.GB

Time of ban - Around 7:30pm on 03/01/2012

I was banned By TC Josh for overtaking a chase, there was no siren notification signaled on screen and the police car in front was doing half the speed limit so i decided to overtake. I dont crash[if so by accident i always appologize], im friendly and a good active player on the TC server and i think a week ban for this is pretty low, ive been online and seen players ramming and argueing with TC members and yet they have only recived 2 day ban or been kicked. I respect the rules of your server and understand them fully the simulation is amazing +rep

Thank you
/S1D3W4YZ
Hello,

There were 3/4 cops in a chase at the time, there would most certainly have been "sirens"on your screen. If for whatever reason there wasn't, there was certainly enough alternate information in game, such as audible sirens, strobe lights and !move binds.

You came flying past me and another cop, then failed to move for another cop who you ended up blocking and cutting off. If you had just flown past the 2 cops, then perhaps I could have ignored it, however the blocking of the other cop was simply inexcusable.

You have had 1 warning, 2 kicks and now you have a 7 day ban, which will not be changed in anyway.

Josh.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's