[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report (Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: hsvdin0

● Their LFS Username(s): dollarsman
● Their LFS GameName(s): [TC]>Val<[VCU]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.file-upload.net/download-9521...l.mpr.html
● Replay Timestamps: 1:00:30.00 to 1:02:20.00

● Description of incident (Yesterday)
Val starts to chase me after I accidentally hit his car while towing buddy Barney and RJ.
That's fine ofc.
Then though, he blocks me, does not let me drive off. (Around 10 seconds after he started the chase - no "failed to stop" yet.)

According to Leon and Pipa this is not allowed.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

As you've reported a [TC] Member, this will be reviewed by management so please be patient.
Would like to add that:
> I have told Val twice in local chat to move
> 300€ fine is overfining for the little hit where he started the chase (the hits afterwards were because he blocked me and drove in my way, see this report for "overfining":
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=13374)

> AFAIR either Barney or I told him in !l chat that it's not allowed to block suspects before "failed to stop", prolly you can check chatlogs, not quite sure anymore.
Is there an actual working download?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bea9zixdsohx0xm/val.mpr?dl=0 ~ Warped
Hello,

I started to chase you because, as you wrote above, your car made a contact with mine. May I add that you cut out the way of the incoming traffic and drove on the wrong side of the road earlier, an offense that you forgot to write.

Anyways, as long as you were driving, I was simply following you, in the hope that you stop the car. Before you entered in the little parking area, you gave me a push by using the reverse gear, then I decided to pull infront of you.
You forced the way, you wanted to tow your friend but you were ordered to pull over & stop may I recall.

Once you entered it and tried to tow your friend, I took the opportunity to park behind you, as a police officer would do. You've been blocked by your own fault there and you tried to move by pushing my car again.
Then, I took the initiative to park infront of you, you couldn't move because there was the barrier behind but you were trying to run away again.

You are actually reporting me for the use of the force before the insim states that you've failed to stop : You had plenty of opportunities to stop and pay the fine, despite that, you were always driving off and using the force.

If you really wanted to run away, you could have done it before, instead of trapping yourself in the parking, if you really wanted to pay the ticket, you could have done it by stopping immediately.

Isn't it hypocritical that you are complaining about the fact I "used the force" (by simply parking next to you at the start), when you were pushing me to run away or to tow your friend ?
(2014-09-13 18:43)Val Wrote: [ -> ]You are actually reporting me for the use of the force before the insim states that you've failed to stop.

No, I am reporting you for not giving me the chance to drive off to start the actual chase without burning my tires.
And please look at the replay again - You can't tell me that you only "followed" me. You clearly blocked me several times.
You had more than one chance to drive off to start the chase without being trapped like a rat into the parking, trying to get out & burning your tyres.

Not really smart from you that you are complaining about it but you never took the chance to run away, you were obstinated to troll or to tow your friend. The facts were perfectly fair accorded to what you did there :

- I started to chase you for hitting my car when you were driving on the wrong side ;
- Siren was turned on (visual, audible) and the "STOP POLICE" was automatically sent ;
- You ignored me, you tried to tow your friend and failed, I followed you, then you tried to enter into the parking area, you failed and reversed into my car.
- I decided to block you from entering it ;
- You forced the way and tried to flip the car again ;
- I was still following you and went behind you ;
- You tried to move (hitting my car) ;
- Then you reversed against the barrier and I decided to block you from the front ;

I can't see where is the problem with that when you are being chased, ignoring the officer & damaging his car.

As like I said above, you had two choices :

A) Stop and pay the ticket
B) Run away

What were you expecting ? That I (or a other cop) would have waited that you towed your friend ? No, it never worked in this way.
We're still looking into this and we hope to reach a conclusion soon.
Whilst discussing this report we came to the following conclusion (with regard to the following words):

(2014-09-13 21:16)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-13 18:43)Val Wrote: [ -> ]You are actually reporting me for the use of the force before the insim states that you've failed to stop.

No, I am reporting you for not giving me the chance to drive off to start the actual chase without burning my tires.

1. The actual reason of the report is invalid. The rules do not imply that a cop must actively open an escape route for the suspect.

2. Beside that, we still think rule "5.3. Use of Force" was broken, since Val actually used physical force on multiple occasions other than just blocking the way.

Val has been asked to be more careful about this particular rule.

We would also like to note that Dino had plenty of time to run off before getting into the situation in the first place, thus no action will be taken.
Okay.
Pete Wrote:The rules do not imply that a cop must actively open an escape route for the suspect.
The thing is that Val actively CLOSED the escape routes SEVERAL times.
He did not only drive behind me, but also blocked me from the side/front.

Anyway, I'm fine with that decision.
But I guess that means I am allowed to park in front of MRT's for example from now on that they don't have a chance to drive off.

Another thing which you didn't mention at all.
300€ fine for slightly hitting Val's car is not overfining?

Please have a look at this report, where I received a warning for "overfining", where I (as cop) have given Skoda a 300€ fine after he has caused an accident where
> one civilian was endangered
> one civilian was scratched
> one cop was pushed into the wall
> and one cop (me) has been hit

All this has happened with SIRENS on in the PITLANE, where you are supposed to drive carefully.
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=13374

GIF's of the incidents

http://giant.gfycat.com/WateryAffectiona...ealion.gif (skoda pulling out, causing the above mentioned, 300€ fine given)
-> Result, warning for overfining for me

http://giant.gfycat.com/ClassicColorlessHamadryad.gif (me hitting Val, 300€ fine)
-> Result? Nothing?
Well, the fines could also have been a result of the suspects behaviour after the incident, rather then just the incident itself.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's