[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Show us your workout?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, lets see if this has any interest on a gaming forum but heyo Smile

Does anyone use any workout apps? I use MapMy Ride or MapMy Fitness to log what I do in my spare time.

Feel free to add me on MapMy Ride etc: http://www.mapmyride.com/profile/28143300/

It may turn out to be a pointless thread but it's there anyways! Interested as we all have different hobbies so it's nice to see what people actually do.

Here's my most recent workout: Biked 50km today (30miles) from my Home to Ladybower Reservoir in the Peak District, not by road but by mountain bike. Every other biker had full suspension setups (and bikes up to £3000... which is beyond belief) and I found out why haha, my puny Carrera Fury Hard tail certainly gave me a rough ride. Had a few laughs seeing people go over their handle bars due to the sheer steepness in some places but all was okay! Biggrin

The recorded elevation made me laugh as we had cycled higher than the total height of Mount Snowdon in Wales. "The Mtn Biking has a total ascent of 3648.37 ft and has a maximum elevation of 1,749.57 ft"

The Workout Stats

A Few Pictures (Click to View)
Uh, I would share recent Endomondo stats as I usually do long(er) trips on bike than actual mountainbiking (almost no hills here), but my phone can't seem to be tracked anymore.

Last year I did 50km with 27km/h average though.
(2014-09-14 16:11)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, I would share recent Endomondo stats as I usually do long(er) trips on bike than actual mountainbiking (almost no hills here), but my phone can't seem to be tracked anymore.

Last year I did 50km with 27km/h average though.

Roads are a different story hehe, impressive still though! I had a puny 6.3mph average due to the intense climbs and rocks. Top speed of 37.4mph though, which was recorded on the bikes GPS not my Phones.
Oh thats not bad at all.

I just recently found out that the mountainbike I have is equiped with a Shimano Derailleur. Found it out after I finally washed the bike lol.

Trying to pickup biking again together with my brother who also bought a mountainbike recently (it felt "weird" biking together, one MTB and one 3 gears- city bike, lol).
Did some biking with my brother yesterday!

[Image: 4188551a9e39d3b655b133e61bcf2bb9.png]

And the way back:

[Image: 580a69703099d5a5da81bbbeb35282ca.png]

We were so dead at the end.
Reference URL's