[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Star Racing Tm/[CSR]Emerson[COP] (Report Archived by Warped)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:i-VTEC

● Their LFS Username(s):Star Racing Tm
● Their LFS GameName(s):[CSR]Emerson[COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:http://www.filedropper.com/emerson
● Replay Timestamps: 26:32

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): 14/9/14, Around 16:55 BST
I was chasing by 3 cops including [CSR]Emerson[COP]. When I slowed down before pitlane I was hit by [CSR]Emerson[COP] at the back, so i was auto busted. He didn't even try to avoid colission. I tahink he did that on purpose. I know, he was braking (btw. XFR has better brakes and tyres than FZ5) but XFR has steering too.

I'm not a snitch but it was pretty unfair.
B-Rey,

I had told you many times that i did not mean to do that.. i was trying to put my Rev limiter on and my car locked up and my car wouldn't stop. i have told you many times that i was sorry and all you did was continue to Confront me. I would never had done that on purpose!

Also the setup that i was currently using was one that had ABS so when i tried to brake my car just went straight and i had no place to go..
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2014-09-14 16:27)B-Rey Wrote: [ -> ]I was chasing by 3 cops including [CSR]Emerson[COP]. When I slowed down before pitlane I was hit by [CSR]Emerson[COP] at the back, so i was auto busted.

Confirmed. This was an unfortunate end for your chase.

(2014-09-14 16:38)Etrain Wrote: [ -> ]B-Rey,

I had told you many times that i did not mean to do that.. i was trying to put my Rev limiter on and my car locked up and my car wouldn't stop. i have told you many times that i was sorry and all you did was continue to Confront me. I would never had done that on purpose!

Also the setup that i was currently using was one that had ABS so when i tried to brake my car just went straight and i had no place to go..

Putting rev-limiter on during a chase, full-accelerating and on the way to pits is not the correct way to do - above report is a nice example of it. I appreciate you are sorry for it, however things like this shouldn't happen.

When you're apologising, please use all of your energy to do it; seems like when this incident happened, you apologised after being confronted but then went on to try getting money from a player at the same time the reporter were talking to you. This gives the other party a picture of you wouldn't care what just happened, and subsequently we see these reports.

I know you didn't ask for a refund, but you made it very clear it was unfair.

Star Racing Tm has been fined 136 € (split of Failure to Stop fine)
i-VTEC has been refunded 136 €
Star Racing Tm has received a warning.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's