[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Classifieds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's better to have a section of the forum called the market, where you can have a section for want to buy cars, sell cars and trade cars. For example: http://www.jdmchicago.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17 but it would be different.

Sample layout:
[TC] Classifieds
-Cars for sale
-Cars for trade
-Want to buy cars
And you can have a link to the [TC] Market as a sticky on all the sections.
Thumbup1 I likes
I think a sub-section in General Discussion would be feasible, with relevant threads as you say.
(2012-01-04 09:13)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]I think a sub-section in General Discussion would be feasible, with relevant threads as you say.
+1.
+1 to this
(2012-01-04 09:13)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]I think a sub-section in General Discussion would be feasible, with relevant threads as you say.

If its just one section, make it a rule that they put [FS] [FT] or [WTB] on the thread title.

Or even WTS WTT and WTB
Or even [W] for Wanted, [S] for Sale and [T] for Trade?

Overall I like the idea, it would be nice to have a proper alternative to the market set up.
It wouldnt be for the market, it would be like our version of craigslist, if you don't wanna put it on the market, if you wanna get slightly more money than the dealer will give you like for example, putting it on here for the "trade value"
Yes, we know that Ash, but a seperate section would be better.
If there could be Thread Prefixes with Wanted etc, that would be nice to have.
Instead of one thread with 100 pages of cars
Reference URL's