[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting 2 Users (Report Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My User:Runt8890

1st User name:Phillip
1st User ID:Phillip-maas

2nd User Name:DATSUN
2nd UserID:Tryznuts_6666

Reason: so i start a chase on datsun and about 20 seconds into the chase he asked his buddy phillip to help him out.. phillip dosnt move for my chase then actually hits me out of control. the chase don't last that long.

Watch from 6:24
then at 8:25 datsun calls me a racist. i have no idea why.

http://www.multiupload.com/B095IW9FPQ
Straight off i just want to apologize to Runt for me and Phillip acting stupid on the server.... i do not think runt is racist and was just trolling... i also didn't mean for Phillip to ACTUALLY ram the officer i wouldn't do that or want him to i was just joking with a friend when i sad "help me".... it WONT happen again guys!!! I know it looks really bad on the replay but I have been using cruise servers for close to 2 years not and im not an idiot.. its was just a bad event... im not trying to make life hard for anyone and rarely crash or wrong-side... i feel bad now and im just asking that i don't be banned because i just got back to cruising after my exams Sad give a brotha another chance? Please?Crying
I just registered and read all the rules etc. and just wrote this so please guys.. ill be a good boy ;D
Phillip has been banned for 12 hours due to his actions.

Datsun will have a warning for his actions as he said sorry.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's