[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: is this scam or?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.binpilot.net/?id=fbfccf&sub=BTscanlnz3

As tittle says, just se video on link.
Is that link even safe?
Yes, it is video from youtube i re linked to it here so you dont need to press on link
Yes, most likely a scam. You don't get money from nothing really.
I didn't watch it all, in fact far from it, but I think I've seen enough...
I agree with BP on this one.

I doubt if someone found out how to make thousands of dollars a day from nothing, the first thing they would do is tell everyone.
LOl some new form of rip-off and most-likely illegal, depending on the country. Thats probably the reason why the narrator is concerned about how long the website will be up.
He keeps going on about his software not being a scam and how it is free.

This truly makes me believe that it is a smart way to intrigue people.

But yeah sounds fishy.

I'm pretty sure you have to study in a university for trading.
(2014-09-20 09:57)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]...
I'm pretty sure you have to study in a university for trading.

No, actually everyone can do it, even a monkey. As long you bring in some starting cash, you're good to go. That's the only true fact in the video Smile
(2014-09-20 09:44)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]LOl some new form of rip-off and most-likely illegal, depending on the country. Thats probably the reason why the narrator is concerned about how long the website will be up.

true that haha
One of the stupidest videos i've seen in a while.

Quote:Our software will not make a trade unless you are guaranteed a profit.
Impossible.

Quote:Their software receives market information before other traders see it
Trading firms have paid millions to shave a few millionths of a second off their latency with the market, some dude with a laptop going via their public ISP network has literally 0% chance of front-running anyone. Honestly, private firms have routed through mountains with fiber to ensure their connection with the exchanges is as quick as possible.

Difficult to know where/how they are making their money, but--rest assured--they are the only ones making any money from this.
yeah thats also true Brad
''Published on Dec 12, 2013''

''This page WILL be gone when you come back''

Right.. Laugh

Always remember, money doesn't come without labour and/or risk.
Generally speaking, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
Reference URL's