[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: New Fernbay Layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

First of all i would like to say the new layout is not bad, but some changes should be made in my opinion. Here are some examples.

But before we go on to examples let me explain...
So today i was chasing a guy and i was driving in my XRT he was in an XFG but it doesn't matter, so i was going FAST after the XFG and then the XFG crashed into the 1st barrier and i crashed into the second one he made lots of spins in the air but landed on the road. However when i crashed it sent me to the other side of the Armco. Here are some pics

So over all i think there should be a gap for cops to pass incase of an Emergency.

On another note of overall about that part...
It is very bouncy which means it can be easy to lose control of your car, which than means you can crash, which than means you can lose a chase. This happened twice to me now.

Opinions are welcome!
If you don't want to lose control there try to slow down ..
Why is The Swamps closed? i think it worked fine when they both(Swamps and Crest) were open, no?
It is now an area for drifters to have fun Wink
Look at the bad side though, the part that is open is bouncy and i keep on losing control every time i hit that part in XRT cause my XRT is low for better control.
Haven't had time to test it yet, but the suggestion seems good. +1
(2014-09-20 18:17)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Why is The Swamps closed? i think it worked fine when they both(Swamps and Crest) were open, no?

Urgent road resurfacing works are being carried out for the next two weeks unfortunately.

[Image: Roadworks400mAhead.png]
Just add a Roundabout on the side where the armco is, and everything is fine.

Another good cruising area blocked ;/
Yea and i just lost control once more and crashed into Ant - Sorry by the way. which made him lose the chase... This is Chaos.
(2014-09-20 18:19)RedJohn Wrote: [ -> ]It is now an area for drifters to have fun Wink

Well, thats stupid. There is drifting servers for a reason..
You're making it worse than it is. Just make sure you keep your speeds down when passing through there. It seems to work fine for me and many others.

A little gap in the armco might be a good idea.
As said a small gap would be good. Other than that i kinda like the current layout.
(2014-09-20 18:08)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]So over all i think there should be a gap for cops to pass incase of an Emergency.

This +1
(2014-09-20 19:20)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-20 18:08)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]So over all i think there should be a gap for cops to pass incase of an Emergency.

This +1

[Image: lkrwtf.gif]
You're probably taking it flat out which means you lose control. Just lift off a bit and everything will be fine.
(2014-09-20 20:30)Edwin Wrote: [ -> ]You're probably taking it flat out which means you lose control. Just lift off a bit and everything will be fine.

Orrrr:

(2014-05-02 22:36)B!ll Wrote: [ -> ][Image: PowerlessFluffyAsiandamselfly.gif]

Tongue
The road surface is fine, kind of adds coolness to it.

Only problem is, as Spark shows in pic the XFG was the other side of the barrier and Spark was not. unfair advantage perhaps?
It's not really an unfair advantage since there is the chance this can happen pretty much anywhere around the track, just less obviously. The suspect and cops are the one's driving the cars and either can make the same mistake and as people have said above, control is what you need to pass this part of the road safely. =)
I wouldn't mind it if it were back to the original style. To be honest I am just happy that the Dead mans crest is back open and I can floor it all the way through the bumpy part both sides. It is fun Smile Seen Follower spin out behind me whilst I floored it straight through
The reason why I'm against some opening there is that people will use it and suddenly slow cars enter the highway or people on the HW irrationally slow down trying to enter it. Chases going in and out endangering everyone on the highway.
Yeah, you had bad luck flying over there but what are the odds? What are the odds to crash somewhere else? You just had bad luck, thats why its called BAD luck, and not just luck Wink

edit: As for the other road options: This is rather funny. When we had both roads open (1st layout), nobody ever used the Swamps. It was the most vacant road on earth. Nobody drove there, not even me. Now its closed and people start moaning.

When layout 2 came, forcing everyone through the Swamps, everyone was moaning "open the highway again".

The 3rd layout is the logical consequence. All traffic though HW1, making Deadmens Crest a priority road. Even the new area is continuously used, which I count as a success.

However, this is not meant as a permanent change, we now have 3 possible layouts to choose from. I don't know which one it'll be next time, but I know for sure, someone will find reasons to complain again.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's