[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: TrackDay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I was thinking I could put one or two days TWO server as a normal trackday for all to accelerate your car from UF1 XFR to track ...
It would be nice just to test your skills and your car, just like in real life. (but would not be allowed to drift).

Sorry my bad English.

Its gonna be a -1 from me.

I think it would be a bad idea, isnt the reason why people join the server to cruise and cop?

If you wanna test you´e car just go to a race server?
Track day? So your saying remove the layout and just race around?

-1 for me as there are so many racing servers out there that are basically what you are suggesting.

There is a TC Racing server which holds racing events every now and then though.
-1 Becouse pointless, and dont get me wrong!
I have no idea what you're on about to be honest. You need to phrase that a bit better and make it more appealing.
I think the TC fun event things are a trackday. Atleast when it's not a destruction derby day.
I'd love to have a trackday on the events. Kinda like when they open up Nurburgring or any other track to people so they can have fun in their cars. No racing, just plain time-attack and hotlapping.

This could be interesting to organise. +1 for me on the EVENTS server, not on the regular servers.
Tried to rephrase this for him Smile
GuiNh: If this isn't what you mean, let me know and I'll change it for you.

(2014-09-21 19:17)Dracula Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

I was thinking we could put (for one or two days) Server Two as a normal track day for everyone to accelerate your car from UF1 to XFR to track.
It would be nice just to test your skills and your car, just like in real life. (but you would not be allowed to drift).

Sorry my bad English.
Also disagree on this. You can easily do this on a racing server. This would be better suggested as a tc event.
Reference URL's