[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic training - Shikari_San
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Shikari_San
Nickname: OS" Shikari
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): Free most nights apart from Mondays and Saturday morning.

Thanks!
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I can confirm that I have understood
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Thanks!
Hello,

I did the training last night and was wondering if anyone had a rough idea when I will find out if I passed or failed?

Thanks
Training Information:

Took place on: 01/10/2014

Trainer(s) Present: Howlin [T], Polete [AS]

Assistance Present: TigR [CA]

Lead Trainer: Howlin [T]

Good Points:
Pit maneuvers were clean and well performed, your car control is consistent and steady and you even made a nice attempt at a block the gap maneuver. All in all, you were very safe and reacted quite well when TigR tried to trick you out a little.

Improvements:
Try to anticipate what your suspect will do or where they will go, even though you reacted quickly it's worth keeping in mind. Also try not to heat your tires quite so quickly, it wasn't a major issue but it's also worth keeping in mind.

Notes: Sorry it took longer than it should have, I didn't notice that it had been approved. Feel free to apply for advanced training if you wish Smile

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's