[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - sergey29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: sergey29
Nickname: [DD]™Angel
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): My Rights are revoked and i need wait 2 weeks to do Basic and after Advanced but i do that thread cause if 2 weeks ends, i can do training. Anytime is good for me in weekends or fridays at after 6pm, UTC+01:00. And i can speak English, not too good but can Smile

Administrator Message by: Connor

Revoked Until: 2014-10-03 17:37:25
Your cop rights are Revoked, you will have to wait 11 day/s until you can participate in Basic Training, you also need to have passed the COP test to take Basic Training

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

I done the cop test with 2 mistakes.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I read and understood it.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 10/10/14

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T], Howlin [T], KaraK [T], Luke [T]

Assistance Present: N/A

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points:

Your car control over the period of the final chase was good, it just got a little panicky over time. Your manoeuvres were generally good, they had good control and were safe on most occasions. Your PITs were especially good, they were well calculated and you judged the force well; not too hard or soft.

It was also good to see that you tried to perform the two car box so many times. Not many people try to perform this but they were all to quite a high standard. With a second cop, you would have busted the suspect many time over, and early than you did.

Your awareness was definitely a factor to pick up on, you knew where the suspect was going to go for most of the time. Namely, when you blocked the gap and your suspect, that looked very professional and looked like you knew exactly what you initially wanted to do.

Improvements:

You will need to take better lines into corners. A lot of the time you just tried to take the exact line as the suspect, even when that line was too dangerous. You would often realise too late and cause yourself to take a worse line than you would've taken if you didn't follow the suspect. Take your own line and not others.

There were a few occasions where you tried to PIT the suspect in a corner but you were initially too close to the suspect. This subsequently caused you to ram into your suspect which would get you reported on the servers, hence why your rights could well be revoked again. Make sure you leave a safety gap of at least 2 car lengths when on a corner then, if you think you have a good opportunity, then go for the manoeuvre. This goes for when you are on tight corners and your suspect brakes late, you need to be vigilant and assume that your suspect will turn.

Just work on your overall awareness of your car position in a corner with the suspect's car and you will be a lot safer.

Authorised by Luke.

Notes: You must pass Advanced training for your cop rights to be reinstated.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's