[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Sergey29/ [DD]™angel (Report Archived by Byran)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Lebe

● Their LFS Username(s):Sergey29
● Their LFS GameName(s):[DD]™angel

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/efonav1v6e0acm...e.mpr?dl=0

● Replay Timestamps: starts at 3:36.88

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) 24th of september 2014.
Around 22.10 (GMT)
I joined to a chase and it went really well until he got behind me and clearly slowed down but after that tries to overtake me and put full throttle to trying to get pass me, and then hits me and i hit to the rail and i got OOB and lose the chase.

Sorry for my bad english i hope you will understand.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Sorry really i want overtake u, i want go ww but i havent got enought place for it and i want brake when i saw u, u go in front of me but u was too fast and i hit u Sad Sorry for that
you wanted overtake me? its says in the rules that do not overtake cops when they are in chases. And first you press the brake and then full throttle. You need to make space for a cop if you see "siren" on your screen.
ye i want go ww and overtake your chase but i dont much space for go ww and i throttle cause i want go next to u and after go ww but its failed and u go in front of me Sad Sorry
This user should know by now that he can't follow/ overtake chases. In this case he was following and tried to overtake (completely against the rules) causing a terrible collision where one of the officers lost the chase. He will be banned due to lack of respect for sirens.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's