[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - iNNersY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: iNNersY
Nickname: LUXANN!
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): It appears that I need to pass a training test. My cop rights are not revoked, and I passed the written cop test. As for availability, anytime during the weekend would be good for me.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I confirm that I have indeed read and understood the Police Guide.

I add as well that I speak Portuguese and English fluently and understand Spanish.
My timezone is GMT +0, Lisbon.

I add to my avalability Friday afternoon.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 27/09/14

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T]

Assistance Present: Barney [CA]

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points:

You showed great car control throughout the training and the chase. Your lines were pretty flawless into corners, just be careful when coming in at high speed and your suspect performs a late turn, you hit the barrier one time due to this. This is, however, also due to reaction time which will better with experience.

Your PITs were very promising, they were a little light but safe, that's the main thing. You followed through with your PITs which you did legally allowing you to compensate for a light PIT. You also corrected yourself very well, if you had failed a PIT in corner for instance, only the suspect would lose control, you however counter-steered very well indeed.

Your little drifts around the corners seemed to help you rather than burn your tyres, however, I'd avoid doing this too much and for too long.

Improvements:

Just try to get a better angle on your PITs for more of a solid impact, sometimes the suspect didn't actually spin out and merely skidded a little and re-positioned himself. Try to find a better alternative route at times instead of following the suspect's every move; just make sure that what he is doing is the safest possible thing you could do. You also hit the barrier when doing this so try to take a better route to even possibly cut him off or to gain ground. Work on your minor faults; reaction time, better initial position for manoeuvring and you'll do fine!

Notes: Very sorry for the lateness of this outcome, the trainers are very busy with work in real life too. Feel free to sign up for Advanced Training!

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's