[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Screenshot modus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i'm taking a lot of screenshots ingame and to get rid of the insim we have to use a replay.

So im thinking about a command that can get rid of the insim for like 20 seconds for taking a screenshot.

I'm not sure if this is posible but if you can add and remove "siren" from screen you could get the other boxes removed?

Well i have no problem with replay's, but if you have a big one, it takes years to find where and go back 1 sec..
try shift i its dissapear a couple sec
(2014-09-25 17:12)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]try shift i its dissapear a couple sec

More like the quarter of a second Biggrin
Yeah, you got no time to get the shoot. (im slow i know)
What if you just make a script for it which takes off the InSim (yes, for a quarter second) and after that takes the picture? I guess there is no use for a feature that takes the InSim off your screen (rather than giving you some good pictures).
I'll consider that.
You know you can cut the pic to not have the insim.... theres a solution too...
(2014-09-26 10:22)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]You know you can cut the pic to not have the insim.... theres a solution too...
Thats what i do. You dont get rid of the moving signs, however.
You can take the screenshots from the replay, there is no insim. But I like the idea because it could be boring to check a replay Smile
Reference URL's