[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: License Plate for VIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey! i have idea! was fun real life,all must be change your car license plate to VIN !? Biggrin?

but other car know other VIN too change license plate!, and Police watch your car no change license plate VIN will (Offence-Fine about 20euro)!? Biggrin?

*License Plate to VIN for free be must use it, and want Custom License Plate buy 2.000 euro!

*will fun real life! Biggrin and need add new rules this VIN license plate, custom plate and police fine for VIN.
GOOD IDEA!! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
YES! Biggrin
[/sarcasm]
guys...xD
Yes and No..

Reason being is that myself and I'm sure many others enjoy our custom number-plates - Maybe if there was a way of registering custom plates I'd be more swayed towards the idea.
This will never happen. TC will never ever force numberplates and indeed make someone change their numberplate, unless it contains swearing or insults. Not to mention the fact that this would be ridiculously difficult to enforce.
It's hard to enforce it. I say no.
License Plate to VIN for free be must use it, and want Custom License Plate buy 2.000 euro! Smile (update)
Still hard to enforce. No from me.
The system is not good enough for this idea imo. Because the user himself can change the plate all he want.

If you bought a car and it automaticly changed the plate to the VIN number and the user couldnt change it, This would be great. Smile
No thank you.
It's actually very easy to enforce.
However, it's also very easy to be accidentally caught out by it, as LFS saves the number plate based on the player and not the car.

Anywho, too fraught with problems and too restrictive. Not going to happen.
Reference URL's