[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Congratulations!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations!

We in [CSR] would like to congratulate these new members:

[Image: fi.png] - [Image: isonline.ossipeikko00 ossipeikko00] [CSR] Ossi - Ossipeikko00
[Image: ie.png] - [Image: isonline.DJ32456Y DJ32456Y] [CSR] Turbolag - DJ32456Y
[Image: us.png] - [Image: isonline.star racing tm] [CSR] Emerson - Star Racing Tm

Have a great time with us!
Congratulations guys.
Congrats guys good work.
Thanks CSR. And thanks all.
Congrats guys good work
Congrats guys! Smile
Congrats guys Thumbup1
Congratulations
Congrats all, good luck. Smile
Grats guys! Have fun in CSR! Smile
congrats
Congratulations guys! Have fun! :=)
Grats guys. I see a lot of changes, about time i return haha (wednesday most likely).
Well done Biggrin
Seems like every team forgets to update the team list on the tc forums xP
I could update it if i could just edit the post Biggrin
You should have the forum moderator of this section , as you're the most active leader.

Imho.
(2014-09-29 01:38)Sade Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like every team forgets to update the team list on the tc forums xP

Well, you know, look at RDSR's and SO's teamlists. We're always up-to-date. Tongue
(2014-09-29 08:08)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-29 01:38)Sade Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like every team forgets to update the team list on the tc forums xP

Well, you know, look at RDSR's and SO's teamlists. We're always up-to-date. Tongue

You forgot TT!
(2014-09-29 08:58)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-29 08:08)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]

You forgot TT!

Did you guys hear something?
Reference URL's