[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - DarkTuning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: stickylfs
Nickname: [RC] Darkie
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): NO
Notes (e.g times free/language): Available most of the mornings until 13:00 (GMT+1) and at night since 22:15 or so. Also, usually free on weekends. Languages: Spanish (native) and fluent written English, I defend myself in teamspeak most of the times too.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I confirm that I have read and understand it.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
I've got a couple of questions:

1) Does "currently unavailable" status in the trainers list mean they can't do the training or just that they might not be always available?
2) Is there any of the trainers available in the mornings? So that I just talk with him to make an appointment and I don't annoy the others.

Cheers Wink
The currently unavailable means that they won't come to lead a training for example.
Also Im free only in the mornings at the moment, but as I still can't lead a full training I will try to catch a trainer for you. Pm me if you need anything else please
1) Yes, apart from myself anybody on that list is actually away and will not be able to train you. In my case it's for other reasons.

2) If there is no chance of any other trainer being able to train you at a deccent time then I will do my best to do so.
I'm available to give you a training in the evenings this week. Sunday's the only day I'd be available all day, if you want to give it a go at PMing me your preferred time?
(2014-09-30 10:22)Polete Wrote: [ -> ]The currently unavailable means that they won't come to lead a training for example.
Also Im free only in the mornings at the moment, but as I still can't lead a full training I will try to catch a trainer for you. Pm me if you need anything else please

Well, I didn't mean someone to get a trainer for me, it's me who has to do that, that's why I asked if there was someone available by the time I am, but thank you for offering to do that! Smile

(2014-09-30 10:23)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]1) Yes, apart from myself anybody on that list is actually away and will not be able to train you. In my case it's for other reasons.

2) If there is no chance of any other trainer being able to train you at a deccent time then I will do my best to do so.

Don't worry!! I don't want to force anyone to do things they can't do for any reason, who the heck am I to request such a thing? Tongue

(2014-09-30 17:45)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]I'm available to give you a training in the evenings this week. Sunday's the only day I'd be available all day, if you want to give it a go at PMing me your preferred time?

Problem is I'm not at home in the evenings, so it would have to be in the mornings... or I can wait for the weekend when I got free time in the evenings too.
Preferred time? Well, if it's not possible in the morning I'd prefer it to be early in the evening (like 4pm, 5pm...), but of course it's up to the trainer Wink

Thank you all for the quick replies!
Training Information:

Took place on: 14.10.2014

Trainer(s) Present: Polete[T]

Assistance Present: -

Lead Trainer: Polete [T]

Good Points: Good car control at all, pits were safe and controlled during the final chase, you used all the maneouvers you've learnt and most of them worked fine.

Improvements: Remember to keep the control of your car at all times, be safety and dont take risks while performing a maneouver, specially while/after pitting your suspect. Do not use too much handbrake while performing a blocking the gap maneouver and keep practicing the 2 car box but do not perform it at high speeds or you won't be able to handle your car as expected. Remember that you do not have to keep using the "!stop" bind after the suspect has failed to stop.

Notes:
Feel free to apply for Advanced Training
Authorised by Luke
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's