[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: BeamNG Drive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has become quiet about that. Is it worth having another look into it?
Are there still people playing it? Does it have multiplayer?
I'm playing it. But it doesn't have multiplayer
They have some updates every no wand then, haven't really been active on it. It gets boring after a while of racing, drifting and offroading. Then you just feel like wrecking the car which becomes boring after 15 minutes max.

I'm waiting for the multiplayer stuff, they said something about police chases and derby, which sounds good enough.
i lost interest within a few weeks but within thos few weeks it was good
And how to play it?
To be honest the Race update is near which will bring some neat stuff.
I'm still playing it and I enjoy playing with mods or modding those engines myself.
Well, I've invested those 16€. Not sure if it ever will be what I hope It can be. However, I don't think there will be any better price than that for a long time.
It's in an early stage at the moment and I think there's still a lot to come.
Updates are very recent and the mod support is great. I don't regret spending money on that, yet Wink
Yeah, same for me. The price seems to go up, I got it for 11-12€ when it was released.
Right now, they're working on a few things, but you can get your steam code to try some experimental builds for WIP content. stuff like the lorry/semi, and a car cannon, which works really well.
(2014-10-06 07:54)Zipppy Wrote: [ -> ]Right now, they're working on a few things, but you can get your steam code to try some experimental builds for WIP content. stuff like the lorry/semi, and a car cannon, which works really well.

Truck!? Omg, must go try!

I can already imagine future cop chase in it driving a lorry! Whoo!
(2014-10-06 19:26)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Truck!? Omg, must go try!
There you go.
[Image: 1900490_623812564373484_7083672480359078592_o.jpg]
Reference URL's