[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banned, I do know.. (Unban Request Granted by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there.

Okay, this is probally an miss understanding, from josh.
Because in the end, he's the one who banned me from the servers.

Why? I have no idea...
This time the banlist says, insulting?
I was dealing with an cop before..
And probally because josh din't saw the fun part of it, he banned me straight away before looking into the real fact.
You can say I cannot make jokes about an cop when he fines me, but tell me about it first.. don't ban me straight away because i said noob, just for fun.

Thats the servers from lfs..
But all of a sudden i've got banned from teamspeak ?

I mean, really, is that needed if im banned from the servers ?
I don't think so... Not fair in my opinion.
Because I can wait the ban on the servers, put the time I do race, into school or something, but now even on ts, gives me to much time, and i'll end up being bored.
Comeon, I still want to talk to my friends on the server...

If you don't agree with my joke on the cop, then leave the freaking ban on the servers.

But what I actually want, is back on teamspeak. ( And the reason why i've been banned from there.)

~Paul.
Hello Paul,

You were initially banned from the servers for 20 days. You were pulled over by a cop and after being issued a fine, replied with "Get lost you noob...". I couldn't see in any way that you were joking with the cop who stopped you. Prior to this you also said "[COP]406 - that wasnt copping", "what now?". These comments don't seem to suggest you were joking with him, and make your last comment appear serious.

When you were banned, I was then told you called me a "*Removed*" on Teamspeak (saying "what a *Removed*" when I banned you). The ban was then extended to 31 days, and then replicated on the TS server.

Josh.
Well, as far as I can see, is that Cop 406 was not really copping, but more like ramming, as I said that to him, what also doesnt have to anything with this at all ?

The first time I said that to that cop, was just meant to be a joke, if he thought I was serious, Okay then... sorry, wasnt meant to at all...

There is nothing I said about you on teamspeak, wich you probally mean with swear words ? I don't really swear or insult people with my voice on purpose...

I don't get why I got banned from ts, this looks made up to me.
Show me that I said that on ts, Because there is no way I would say bad words about you.
When you where taking actions so fast, I just knew to stay calm, and When i arrived here, I heard : You where banned from ts.
Decided to take it easy and make the forum report tonight.

Why would I insult you, because I got banned for an joke and lost 160 kms ?
That would be no reason to rage and say bad words, atleast... im not that kind of person.

Paul.
(2012-01-04 21:46)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]Well, as far as I can see, is that Cop 406 was not really copping, but more like ramming, as I said that to him, what also doesnt have to anything with this at all ?

It helps build a picture of the context in which the conversation was in, i.e. it seems like you were being serious about it. You didn't use smiley faces, words such as "lol" or anything else that is often associated with people talking to one another in a joking fashion.

Quote:I don't get why I got banned from ts, this looks made up to me.
Show me that I said that on ts, Because there is no way I would say bad words about you.

I was told by another admin (who was online on TS at the time) that you said this shortly after you were banned. I have no reason to doubt this claim.

Quote:Why would I insult you, because I got banned for an joke and lost 160 kms ?

Personally, yes, that would appear to be a decent reason to start being rude towards an admin.

Josh.
Right, you think about being serious about Cop 406, means directly if I make a joke about a cop pulling me over that im serious ?
I know I should not insult, In the time I was pulling over because you said the familiar Ban text, you banned me straight away, I was about to tell you I was kidding.
At the end it doesnt mind when it comes over to let it be an joke, I wanted to see how he reacted to it...
But you won't get that, if you think I would rage that quick, I mean, You seriously don't know me, Even now im fine with it.

The only fact that you've been told by an other admin I called you something like that, is something I don't belive... And feld made up towards me. Rude I call that.

Ofcorse, in the end your the admin, you make the desission I broke a rule bla bla bla... But is this an reason to make up such an story I called you that, and ye, an admin told me it, It's and ADMIN So I should have no doubt about it, its true, lets ban him?

So, that means no ts ? (* I don't mind your misunderstanding with the joke about the cop.. *)
Well thank you Really nice...
(2012-01-04 22:05)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]Right, you think about being serious about Cop 406, means directly if I make a joke about a cop pulling me over that im serious ?
I know I should not insult, In the time I was pulling over because you said the familiar Ban text, you banned me straight away, I was about to tell you I was kidding.
At the end it doesnt mind when it comes over to let it be an joke, I wanted to see how he reacted to it...
But you won't get that, if you think I would rage that quick, I mean, You seriously don't know me, Even now im fine with it.

The only fact that you've been told by an other admin I called you something like that, is something I don't belive... And feld made up towards me. Rude I call that.

Ofcorse, in the end your the admin, you make the desission I broke a rule bla bla bla... But is this an reason to make up such an story I called you that, and ye, an admin told me it, It's and ADMIN So I should have no doubt about it, its true, lets ban him?

So, that means no ts ? (* I don't mind your misunderstanding with the joke about the cop.. *)
Well thank you Really nice...

As far as I can see, you had no prior interaction with the cop other than in general gameplay. I don't believe that he would have seen your comment as a joke.

I have great trust on the people I work with, and I have little reason to doubt them. After looking at your record and having dealt with you in the past, I have little reason to trust you...
Can you accept, that however I made the joke to the cop who pulled me over, I was joking, and I was going to tell him about that it was meant to be a joke?

Im glad to see you have a small reason to trust me.

Actually, I have nothing more to explain, I made my point, and explained why these things happend, got my awnsers.
It's now up to you.

Thank you for understanding.
The way I see something as being meant as a joke is something like; friends, team-mates or people who know each other well in game calling each other noobs (or other insults) in a way that clearly isn't meant as a malicious insult in any way, for example, "Special, you noob Tongue".

I don't perceive any of what you said in this manor. What was the exact reason you said "Get lost you noob" to the cop after he issued you with a fine?

Josh.
Okay, I'll explain the situation.

This cop pulled me over once before, He thought I was drifting, in the end I told him I overtook him in drifters corner, He was fining me for that, I explaind that and he cancelt the fine, Because he knew I was right about the situation before.
Then I saw him again, and went like, Oh what now... ? He fined me straight away, Then I went like, Oh there we go:

Get lost you noob ! ( Drove away from the cop while I payed for the fine )
He went like : Oh... eh?
I saw that, Was pulling over, and about to tell him : Nahh, was kidding, you've pulled me over twice in a row now :>.
But had no time for that, That's why it looked like an insult, without my purpose of making an insult to an cop, who basicly just did what he had to.
Because he was new, and made allready a mistake with my again, I thought, let's see how he reacts if I call him a noob, Wich he actually is, An beginner.. Nothing really wrong with that.
I think it should be clear to know now, my idea was to make a joke, with in mind, let's have a laugh.

Okay, do you understand josh ?
(2012-01-04 22:43)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]This cop pulled me over once before, He thought I was drifting, in the end I told him I overtook him in drifters corner, He was fining me for that, I explaind that and he cancelt the fine, Because he knew I was right about the situation before.
Then I saw him again, and went like, Oh what now... ? He fined me straight away, Then I went like, Oh there we go: Get lost you noob!

He went like : Oh... eh?
I saw that, Was pulling over, and about to tell him : Nahh, was kidding, you've pulled me over twice in a row now :>.
But had no time for that, That's why it looked like an insult, without my purpose of making an insult to an cop, who basicly just did what he had to.

Because he was new, and made allready a mistake with my again, I thought, let's see how he reacts if I call him a noob, Wich he actually is, An beginner.. Nothing really wrong with that.

It's these parts that give the impression it was serious.

What Im going to do is lift both bans, as you seem quite adiment it wasn't meant as a serious insult.

However, I hope this servers as a strong warning. What you may find a joke, others may not. If he had made a complaint about this, then the ban would certainly not have been removed.

If we see anything like this again, a ban will be issue and it will remain.

Josh.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's