[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Evenin' all.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought I'd pop back and see how things are. Still play LFS occasionally but rarely have chance to go online.

I see TC's updated the forums quite a bit, looks great! Also good to see the MED stuff I fought so hard for finally got implemented.

What have I missed?
You missed a few events that we have organised. Which were races on very fun layouts that Pete has hosted. Also there was a awesome rally cross event that a bunch of the [TC]'s hosted as [HwA]'s closing roads and doing sprints as well as laps. It was fun Smile
Nice to see you're still around McG. Smile

Well you also missed Matt losing at Gumball for once, with Dowpy winning it. Smile
Hey o/

Glad to see you're still hanging around!
Sprints sound great!

When did michi have the whole name change thing?
Hey McG! Welcome back. Be sure to pop on the servers. I believe there are quite a few things you haven't seen Smile
Just trawl though this section: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2 -- as all the interesting stuff you've missed is probably in there. Tongue

There have also been occasional [TC] Fun Nights on [TC] Events which are pretty much run by Pete.
(2014-09-28 10:14)McGherkin Wrote: [ -> ]When did michi have the whole name change thing?

Not that long ago =P nice to see you're still around =)
(2014-09-28 10:25)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]There have also been occasional [TC] Fun Nights on [TC] Events which are pretty much run by Pete.

What are they? Just load up a lyt and have fun?
The videos at the end of this page should give you an idea of the event: Click me
Anyways nice to see you again Wink
(2014-09-28 22:40)McGherkin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-28 10:25)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]There have also been occasional [TC] Fun Nights on [TC] Events which are pretty much run by Pete.

What are they? Just load up a lyt and have fun?

Yep, pretty much. A lot of people go on TS too.
Sounds good Smile

I'll have to find some time somewhere to look in.
Hey McGherk, whatsup?
Reference URL's