[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Birthday ideas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Birthday is approaching, and was wondering if any of you can recommend some outdoor activities?

Motorsport activities in particular

I live in the UK.
Aged 16
Karting is always fun solution Smile
Airsofting is quite a lot of fun if you have a site nearby, it's not motorsport but it's something to do Smile
I can support what Howlin said. It's a full day thats for sure! Smile
I would choose paintball instead of airsoft!

But anyways, my suggestion is same as Roba's. Outdoor karting is great fun when driving with your friends.
(2014-09-28 21:26)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest choosing paintball instead of airsoft!

Paintball is a lot of money as I found out Wink and you don't spend no where near as much time shooting each other. You can get an equal amount of pain been peppered by BB's travelling at you at 350fps Biggrin
(2014-09-28 21:35)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-28 21:26)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest choosing paintball instead of airsoft!

Paintball is a lot of money as I found out Wink and you don't spend no where near as much time shooting each other. You can get an equal amount of pain been peppered by BB's travelling at you at 350fps Biggrin

No pain, no gain!

It was my personal opinion goof W00t and its not expensive, at least in here..
Racing through a running car wash on shopping carts.
Buy "something", use it, sit and enjoy yourself.
Toilet Snorkeling.
Reference URL's