[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: National Lottery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As money is low in the servers at the moment, i was thinking about bringing back the [TC] Lotto?

Basically, for those who dont remember, the UK have a 'Lotto Draw' every week. There are 6 numbers drawn, 1 of which is called a 'Bonus Ball'.

The number of the 'Bonus Ball' can be anything from 1-49.

What happened previously, is there was a chart with all the numbers on it, people would choose one number and pay a fee towards that number. Once the draw had taken place (IRL), then 'Bonus Ball' number which matches up with the LFS Players name, will win the 'jackpot' (Ie all the money which has been paid towards the tickets).

Would people like it back for a while? How much would be reasonable for a ticket? €500?

Feedback please Smile

Ash
Please for the love of god no.
Why ever not? Tongue Iirc it was fine last time, the only drawback was the fact people could not send offline transactions to other users?
I can't remember it working very well Tongue or lasting. Unless im thinking of something else? Idk.
It turned out well i think, as i said the only problem was the money drawback, but thats no problem now Smile

Worth a try atleast to help money flow? Smile
I wouldnt mind. I think people would enjoy itSmile
I don't see why not, if people don't like this they just don't enter it ;o
Would €500 a ticket be a fair price? Too low?
No it was the buses I was thinking of Tongue

I think I remember this really vaguely, it would be ideal this time of year Tongue
I'm in. Smile
Sounds like a good idea !!

OffTopic - Josh, what buses ?
OMG the buses!!!! Fun times!
Preperations are being made Smile
nothing compares to ash's BUSES ! Biggrin
Ash's bloody buses... Tongue
Yes sounds good..

More importantly, somebody please explain "Ash's Buses". Smile
(2012-01-05 10:56)ChrisM Wrote: [ -> ]Yes sounds good..

More importantly, somebody please explain "Ash's Buses". Smile
Ash once had a "bus service" where he drove around on the maps and pretended to have a bus where you could board the bus by driving behind it Smile
That made me LOL, a lot. Smile
Reference URL's