[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - CrobinK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: CrobinK
Nickname: TSU¥K.KarLsson
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): I'm from Norway, yea i speak English well, but not perfect to be honest Smile I have time everyday, and this week i have time everyday, because i having autumn holiday Smile

And yes, i have passed the COP Test Smile
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
Yes sir, i understanded it! Smile
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 01.10.14

Trainer(s) Present: Ace

Assistance Present: Barney, Olli, TigR

Lead Trainer: Ace

Good Points: All in all you had no trouble with tactical maneuvers. The PITs were performed pretty well, right amount of force and at time. I like how you blocked the gap on HW2.

Improvements: 2 Car Box should be used on a practical speed, not around 110+mph like you did. Get used of your binds, where they are and in which order you should use them to gain more concentration -> Once you ruined your car cause of poor concentration. Also you could search for a propper setup that suits your driving because as COP you should be able to follow a suspected over a long perioud without warming up the rear tyres like you did.

All that can be improved with practice.

Notes: COP Rights will be re-gained as soon as possible.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's