[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Clarification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, as the title states this is a (clarification) as 4 of our members have left within a short timeframe, there might be (rumours) questions and such because of this, which is why i want to inform you all that all 4 left for completely different reasons and that we are still going strong!

Have a great day everyone, and see you out on the track!

~Mufflord
Leader
[Image: What-gif.gif]
sorry, just had to.
Nothing ticked in my mind, this stuff just happens. Even something similar happened to [TC], there were no actual problems but that's just the way it goes.

Thanks for the clarification nonetheless. Wink
I've had questions already if something is going on, so i thought i might aswell Tongue
They are trying to fool us, don't believe them.
(2014-10-03 15:36)Martynas Wrote: [ -> ][Image: What-gif.gif]
sorry, just had to.

It's not like you've done a better job lately :'D
(2014-10-04 13:08)Kyllone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-03 15:36)Martynas Wrote: [ -> ][Image: What-gif.gif]
sorry, just had to.

It's not like you've done a better job lately :'D
Can we please stop this?

I myself haven't seeked anything behind it, but others might have.
Shit happens. Sad
(2014-10-03 15:04)Mufflord Wrote: [ -> ]all 4 left for completly diffrent reasons and that we are still going strong!

Ohh no.. We have been planning this for month's. Be ready for more people leaving.

jk :3
At least your members told you when they were leaving. Biggrin
I didn't think there was something going on, but good to let others know there isn't any trouble. Smile
I think every team goes through this every once in a while.. Smile
Kids have no loyalty these days
I pretty much agree with the other replies. Good to let everyone know, and yes, it happens to all teams every once in a while Tongue
Reference URL's