[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report COP : Sonic & TigR (Archived by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Kozlov

● Their LFS Username(s): camerontinkler (Sonic) & TigRgame (TigR)
● Their LFS GameName(s): RDP•Sonic[COP] - SO•TigR [COP] -

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:

https://www.mediafire.com/?vpecf83mpcbg36q

● Replay Timestamps:

21:08 cop had 3 seconds for brake (i brake because i want to turn left) and didn't brake and ram my bumper, and
21:15 TigR target me like a missile and just brake a little bit for hit me.
29:28 I see him how to pit ... AND at 30:30 He say i ram him, i just see him how to pit PROPERLY
32:08 "BS" i don't know what is it.
32:45 He say " Just shut up " and " plox "

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) : Today at 16:00 GMT Bruxelles

I don't need punishment for them, i just need a sorry for the swear and admit them fault ahead the old pit.

Yes cop will stop people but seriously don't be agressive like that, it need 0.9 sec of reflex for brake not 3 seconds, don't target people like missile and be cool with swear word :/
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
I'll address this point by point

(2014-10-04 14:29)Kozlov Wrote: [ -> ]21:08 cop had 3 seconds for brake (i brake because i want to turn left) and didn't brake and ram my bumper, and
21:15 TigR target me like a missile and just brake a little bit for hit me.
Both of them tried braking as soon as they were aware, both managed to avoid any kind of fatal collision and apologised, there is no problem here.

(2014-10-04 14:29)Kozlov Wrote: [ -> ]29:28 I see him how to pit ... AND at 30:30 He say i ram him, i just see him how to pit PROPERLY
That was indeed a pit maneuver, if anything it was a little close to his bumper but nothing to worry about.

Lets be honest here guys, this was pretty much a pointless argument over absolutely nothing. The suspect wanted to turn left so he braked but the cops were close behind and so there was a (very minor) collision which the cops attempted to avoid and apologised for. The suspect then pitted a cop and he lost the chase, it's simple. I have only checked the timestamps given so if anybody has any more that might support the anger and frustration here, feel free to post them. If not, i'll archive this.
16.35: Holda says Sonic rams him, imo Honda pushes Sonic into the barrier.
16.58: Honda "light rammed" me
21.10: That was a brakecheck, not braking before a corner or anything. Also you can see that i was on full brakes and were sliding a little sideways. How could i avoid that? Also i said sorry for it.
28.05: Head on wrong sides someone and dont say sorry.
29.30: That felt like a ram before watching the replay. I'm taking back my comment at 30.30.

After the chase you can se him complaining alot about the chase. I got mad a said "Just shut up and report us pl0x. And we'll see who's right." To try to make him stop complaining.
(2014-10-04 15:09)TigR Wrote: [ -> ]16.35: Holda says Sonic rams him, imo Honda pushes Sonic into the barrier.
Again, a mistake thrown way out of proportion. Honda took the corner slower than Sonic expected and it caused him to scrape the back of his car and hit a barrier, there was no ramming.

(2014-10-04 15:09)TigR Wrote: [ -> ]16.58: Honda "light rammed" me
In my opinion that's nothing major, an apology may have been nice but it was certainly not intentional ramming.

(2014-10-04 15:09)TigR Wrote: [ -> ]21.10: That was a brakecheck, not braking before a corner or anything. Also you can see that i was on full brakes and were sliding a little sideways. How could i avoid
that? Also i said sorry for it.
This wasn't the fault of any one person as explained in my other post.

(2014-10-04 15:09)TigR Wrote: [ -> ]28.05: Head on wrong sides someone and dont say sorry.
Hit the user head on without apology, Honda will receive a warning for this.

Although there was an incident that wasn't apologised for, this argument between you is pretty pointless. All that happened is standard incidents you would expect in a high speed chase yet it has been thrown way out of proportion for what good reason? I think this should be an example to you that not every tiny mistake somebody makes is intentional ramming, people make mistakes and if that's the case then all that's required is a simple apology or explanation, not an argument and a report. You come here to have fun and chill out not to argue and fight.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's