[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: What are you doing right now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Trying to get surround working.
Reading the forums while thinking I should post something to intrest other people of my opinion without using the normal way of writing a centence to inform those who dont understand while thinking that I also want to agree and dubble post alot of previouse posts that are still on the forums for others to read while thinking is should enter someti
(2014-10-07 18:31)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]Reading the forums while thinking I should post something to intrest other people of my opinion without using the normal way of writing a centence to inform those who dont understand while thinking that I also want to agree and dubble post alot of previouse posts that are still on the forums for others to read while thinking is should enter someti

Are you on the booze?
Not really no, just giving a honest reply to this thread.

"Doing right now" Inclouds for me my thoughts as well, thats how messy it sometimes could be when im tired.
Trying to save what's left of my mind after it got blown by Paul's comment
lolling to see there's a thread for this..
Just listening to some Japanese song with koto (because I like it) while speaking about serious things to my friend on skype.

(And looking at this thread.)
Posting thiss... I always end up listening to either Frank Sinatra or STAM1NA when drunk. I dont understand

[Image: 1fcf960508b04c435bd46a861ad66ad0.png]

thread: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...#pid140701
Gonna go out soon and test out the new GoPro i bought yesterday.
Waitiiiiiiing...

[Image: acc21510edc4a1f9091ffec6f3d6e78a.png]
Your mom.

OH SNAP!
Repairing my computer through my passed away sisters computer![Image: IMG_20141030_195711742_HDR.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's