[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Big Cruise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am planning to run a cruise tomorrow night at 18:00 BST. If you would like to join, please reply to this thread with the format below. If you cannot make it tomorrow night, please PM me.

Thanks,

LFS Nickname:
LFS Username:
Car(s):

Who's coming:

Me,
Why do people have to sign up for this exactly and why do they need to PM you if they can't make it? Why not just say you're doing a cruise tomorrow and people can show up if they want to or not?
I too am very confused here. Basically what Pete said; there's no need to make a whole thread on this when it can be done in-game.
And which server would this be on? Server One or Two? I'd recommend Two.

EDIT: That way, there is more chance of having two populated servers, and there is almost the guarantee that everyone wanting to join the cruise will be able to get on. There might also be more room to do so.
*facepalm*

It's just so then I can see who's coming. I will also say in-game that you can tag along to the cruise
Can't make it I'm afraid; I'm washing my hair.
(2014-10-07 17:13)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]And which server would this be on? Server One or Two? I'd recommend Two.

EDIT: That way, there is more chance of having two populated servers, and there is almost the guarantee that everyone wanting to join the cruise will be able to get on. There might also be more room to do so.

This.
It will be on 2
Ahhh really wanted to attend this but I need to brush my teeth
Reference URL's