[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: i was band 395 For no reason (Unban Request Granted by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all
i was band 395 For no reason
why ?
my username : KING_BADR
time : 2014-09-25 22:54:39
I just want to know
why you give me a Band
Hello B A D R,

I suspect that you have multiple accounts in your possession and one or more of these accounts are banned. If a player has a banned account, we'll ban the other accounts to prevent them bypassing the ban.

I see that "twzen" is your old nickname, okay ?
I have only one license and it's KING_BADR
and my name twzen .. B A D R .. AND [KSA]_B A D R
Ok, could you be a little bit more honest please : if "twzen" is your nickname, then you must have other accounts, as this name is recorded on many accounts, in which I really doubt that is a coincidence because there are 16 accounts matching with "twzen", coming from the same location : Saudi Arabia - Jeddah and Riyadh.
This is a common name in Saudi Arabia (twzen)
Used for learning how to drive with g27 in the game
So that everyone knows that a novice in leadership
go to server live for fun or live for hgwalh and you will see that name twzen or twzeen

I am talking on behalf of >>> B A D R <<< He asked me for help because he is bad in english

thanks for you help
So you will unban me?
That's wierd, because there are two "twzen" (written differently) with the same synthax of the colors and caps, these are the same between your account and others, also, there is "twzen new", which "new" could be interpreted for new account.
I have only one license and it's KING_BADR
Okay, I give you the benefit of the doubts, "KING BADR" will be unbanned, please behave properly on the server and be careful with the arab drifting as we may reprimand it severely, if you break a rule while doing this, due to recent events.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's