[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hey everyone :) update from harley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone Harley here from the land down under where 2 kangaroo's will fight in the middle of the street regardless of who is watching xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLVTTuo_EhM

so about 5/6 months ago (correct me if im wrong) i tried so hard at getting a unban from admin Pete which was unsuccessful. if someone says 3 months ago i will be astounded!

now since my last pm to pete about 7 or 8 months ago i have DA'ed my lfs account (as i have lost the interest in lfs altogether and for some time now.), brought a dedicated server hosted MC, just cause 2 mp etc etc, when i stopped paying that i lost it xD

in the last 3 weeks i have just managed to secure a new job at hungry jacks (to any Americans and British burger king) and that is going really well.

so i just thought tonight i should write a update since 2014-04-16 when i was last on, that i have a job, i hang with awesome people on ets2mp, and after a near incident where i was nearly stabbed in my own unit i try to hang with positive and be with like minded people. yes i have pulled my head in and kept my head down :-|

lastly i plan to wait the rest of 2014 out before comeing back to lfs.

anyway...laterz yall Smile

Harley
* posts deleted*

Since there is nobody who can say something on-topic, I'm gonna close it.
Reference URL's