[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Control of the !channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there.

I was just cruising and was writing abit in the channel, when I just remembered a history were a person should leave the Channel but dindt, so I was thinking can you make so the person who create the channel can see who´s in the channel? f.eks with the comman !chp

And then they can kick people from the channel with the command !chkick "username" and also ban people from the channel with the command !chban "username" and of couse unban again !chunban "username"
Well you can see users who are in your channel by typing in ''!channelinfo''.
But it would be nice to get a command that kicks a person from the channel.
I don't really use this but that would be cool =)
I would like it if you could "buy" a channel, e.g. 10,000 InSim Euros to buy a channel but you keep it forever. Would at least flush some money out of the economy.

As normal, you can only be in one channel at once.

When you buy a channel, you are instantly put into it and can therefore not buy more than 1 channel.

Then you can use some commands as channel admin:

!channel kick
!channel invite (the person who is invited needs to e.g. !channel accept or !channel deny)
!channel power (to give another person in the channel "admin" power in cases of e.g. affiliate team channels and multiple leaders)
!channel leave

If no people are in the channel, it is automatically deleted and the leader can buy a new channel (provided they are not already a member of a channel at that time).

It would be a more secure way of doing it for affiliate team channels particularly.

With that being said, there are very rarely problems with the channel system. If someone is being annoying and not leaving the channel as asked, an admin will simply intervene.
And would you have to leave that channel if you want to go into a new one because if you did and you were a leader then presumably that channel could well be deleted? Correct me if I'm wrong as at the moment you may only be able to be in one channel at a time.
Good idea with buying a channel bp. But again my idea with this hole thread is to get the possibility to control the channel
(2014-10-11 03:16)Iceman Wrote: [ -> ]Good idea with buying a channel bp. But again my idea with this hole thread is to get the possibility to control the channel

Yes, that was actually reflected in my suggestion.
Reference URL's