[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Logitech Profiler Help - Won't Start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Yesterday when i was done playing LFS i was about to turn off my PC, When i accedently hitted the button on the wall, So the pc just went off.
So i never thought more about that, as i've done it before without anythings happend,

But then today i just started up my pc and Logitech Profiler just wont start up when i try Crying I tried to press run as Admin,
Itried to re-install it, But it just wont start.

I dont know what to do ? Anybodys help will me much appreciated.
I've had thousands of problems with it before. -.- Logitech Profiler is really a pain in the ass.

Anyways, remove it from your computer and download it from Logitechs own site. Thats what I did and it worked well again. Or then, Windows may be able to repair it somehow, im not sure Tongue I think downloading it would be best to try out first.
Okay Kyllone, I'll try download it.
So i've downloaded it from their Website, But still dosent start up.
I've even tried to restore the computer back to..

30-12-2011

Dosent have any effect, Wtf Confused
Try to contact with Logitech, they have awesome customer support.

I can't help more, never had that problem... :/
Okay i'll try.
Zsolt how do i reach them im not able to find any ways, other than the Danish phone support lol?
I remember having a similar issue, as in Logitech Profiler not starting up. I remember deleting a couple related registry entries and it worked, I forget which ones though. On the previous forum, which got lost however, someone told me how to fix it.
Yeah, I just read a 2 pages thread whit about 5-10 people having same problems as me,
And Logitech Support are not able to help thoese people, Nobody really knows what this is.

But then this guy found a solution which, He deleted all does .dml files there where in hes
Logitech Profiler Folder, And it worked.

A couple other replied that they did the same and maked it work,
And some other still didnt make it work.

Im not able to locate these .dml files so i dont think i have them,
So i must be one of them which it still dosent work for.

This is sooooo strange Sad
(2012-01-07 02:48)Rasmus Wrote: [ -> ]Okay i'll try.
Zsolt how do i reach them im not able to find any ways, other than the Danish phone support lol?

If U register on the Logitech site, U can contact with e-mail. LINK
(2012-01-07 12:53)ZsoLT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-07 02:48)Rasmus Wrote: [ -> ]Okay i'll try.

If U register on the Logitech site, U can contact with e-mail. LINK

Thanks. But i dont think Logitech are able to help.
(2012-01-07 04:16)Rasmus Wrote: [ -> ]Im not able to locate these .dml files so i dont think i have them,
So i must be one of them which it still dosent work for.

This is sooooo strange Sad

When I delete the profiles (C:\Users\Name\Appdata\Local\Logitech Gaming Software\) of the program, it will start.. eventually.
I seriously can't find that map, I cant find Appdata, i have windows 7 does it make a diffrent?

Or do you just mean the Logitech install map because its locatet someplace else.. ?
Appdata is a hidden folder but i cant remember right now how to make it visible. Someone else or Google can i bet.
(2012-01-08 16:06)Rasmus Wrote: [ -> ]I seriously can't find that map, I cant find Appdata, i have windows 7 does it make a diffrent?

Or do you just mean the Logitech install map because its locatet someplace else.. ?

You can't find it because they're hidden. Go to the C:\Users\Name\ and click here:

Now You see that:

Now copy \Appdata\Local\ after your name.

You'll see that:

Click to Logitech

Now You see that:

Just open the folder, and delete what You want...
I hope this help.

(btw. somehow You can see hidden folders, but I can't explain it in english)
Lemme explain it then, gimme a moment to type it all down.

Ok. Open a random Explorer window, your documents, computer, configuration-panel, etc.

Click on (1) Tools, and then click on (2) Folder Options.

Then a new window opens. Click on the tab View, and search for the entry 'Hidden files and folders'. Make sure to click on the radio-button near 'Show hidden files, folders, and drives'.

Click on Apply, or OK.
Okay Thanks both, This .dml solution Night have worked but, i have already started re-indtalling Windows so im sure it Will work normally again Smile
Re-Install of Windows maked it work.

Thanks for all help! Smile
Reference URL's