[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Most Annoying Person
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Vote for your most annoying person on TEam Speak

LowRider
Kenny
KENNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Uhh can I say Robi or Trance? xD JK Lewis? JK again. puhba.
What is the intention of this thread?
And more importantly, why am I not in it?
(2012-01-06 20:03)McGherkin Wrote: [ -> ]And more importantly, why am I not in it?
Wheres the end year awards?
(2012-01-06 20:02)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]What is the intention of this thread?

Your never in team speak so u would not know
blatantly lewis!
still got 2 days/ and 400+ ppl 2 vote
Poll looks a bit rigged to me!

I voted Lewis.
This thread will become closed if any of the nominee's take offense. I hope this is posted as fun, not to be horrible to anyone else Smile
kenny's heart is replaced with an intake, so his got no emotions. -1 both, +1 lewis
(2012-01-06 21:05)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]This thread will become closed if any of the nominee's take offense. I hope this is posted as fun, not to be horrible to anyone else Smile

its all in good fun buddy.

+ the winner will get a steam game

so its all good
Still think I should be in this - I am after all the holder of a Pointless Poster of the Month award and have my own autocorrect entry Tongue
Im quite happy. i will win something Tongue
All good then Biggrin Sorry just wanted to eliminate the chance of bullying Smile (Not that i would suspect anyone of doing it) Smile
where are last years TC Awards btw?

[x] Kenny
Coming soon Michi Wink
(2012-01-06 21:14)McGherkin Wrote: [ -> ]Still think I should be in this - I am after all the holder of a Pointless Poster of the Month award and have my own autocorrect entry Tongue

Never seen you on teamspeak..
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's