[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - onniotava
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username:onniotava
Nickname:Otava
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): Next week free and Finnish or English

This is 4th time but I got permission to try 1 time again but then I just did not find/have time enough
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

I will consult a Lead Trainer on this before proceeding however.

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
Understood
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Daniel, Tomorrow or now?
I am now on server one
If Trainers come online before 12pm BST please say here if some treiner could do training.
Training Unfinished

Date: 20.10.2014

Lead Trainer: Polete [T]

Continue from: Start

Notes: Gave some days to the trainee to improve in his driving, also to get used to another car.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Remember to pm me once you feel ready to re-take your training, I am available at mornings, and looks like I will be at weekend as well.
Training requirments to COP
username : onniotava
LFS gamename : Solttu

So i would want to just do the Basic and not Advanced to regain my police licence.
SO this is my 4th Training and they said me when I got permission to do 4th Training it would be last try and you got to do Basic and Advanced but I think it would be enough if I sucess Basic. I will never have Enough time for Advanced if it takes 4 hours.
Unfortunately, I don't see any exceptions been made regarding the time and advanced training however, not all sessions last that long. They average 4 hours depending on how many trainees attend. If it's just 1 trainee and 4 trainers, the session will last no longer than a basic session. Another downside is that it is the time of year where the team is inactive due to personal lives and Advanced Training requires a Supervisor or Above, and that's difficult considering our numbers.

If you pass your basic, your basic has been passed, if you fail, than you have failed. if you fail Advanced training once then an exception maybe made depending on your performance whether we allow you to try again or not.

I seriously encourage you to practice your driving skills as much as possible and take the advice that the trainers have provided.
AAnd do you guys have any replay why I got revoked cause I think I haven`t done anywrong when they got revoked or I thinked I was in chase/towing but I wasnt or they were revoked for none cause it sait sppeding and wrongsiding and I would never do those when I am not in chase?
Could I have a answer to questioin upper?
Hello,

Your cop rights were initially revoked for the following:

1. Speeding as a cop.
2. Wrongsiding as a cop.
3. Not using cautions where needed.

Your general lack of police skills accumulated to a cop right revocation.

I hope this clears things up.

~Connor
The [TC] Training Team
Cautions I know, but wrong siding I do not think I did, and sppeding were (if were) really rare but Have you got replays of this?

EDIT: But okay, I am not trying to get them back by this

EDIT 2: and then maybe I joined to chase and I was cathing others.
Well your rights would not be revoked had you joined a chase. You must have been speeding excessively while patrolling to accumulate to a right revocation.

Same goes for wrongsiding. I highly doubt there are replays showing this, unless you were formally reported for doing so. You will not get your cop rights granted through arguing your case either.
Yes I know but thanks for information what I have been looking for few months =)
Any Trainer from now to 13GMT training possible?
Training Information:

Took place on: 5.11.2014

Trainer(s) Present: Saphira [T], Jedi [T], Olli [AS]

Assistance Present: Barney [CA]

Lead Trainer: Saphira [T]

Good Points:
Your general car control was quite good and performed the manoeuvres well. ALso your use of binds was also nice. You performed quite nicely on the final chase even though the suspect was driving an RB4. It was nice to see that you used every move you were taught.

Improvements:
Try to keep on improving your car control and keep an eye on the suspect, watch his every move. Also please concentrate on what you're being taught so we don't need to repeat it twice. Keep an eye on your tire temperatures, don't let the heat up too much. If possible try to work out your braking, your braking distance is fairly long.

Authorized by Saphira.

Notes:
You still need to pass Advanced training to regain your cop rights.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's