[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - misu2048
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: misu2048
Nickname: kxait
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): I am in GMT+2, today I can be on long but in the week i can be on 4pm until the evening
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I have read and understood it when I took the license test.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 21/10/14

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T], KaraK [T], Howlin [T], Daniel [AS]

Assistance Present: Barney [CA], Olli [CA]

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points:

Your main strengths were your PITs; they were effective for most of the time but you still need to remember to brake after pitting so that you don't follow through and spin yourself out.

Your communication with the other COP in the chase was pleasing and you knew the COP 1 & 2 regulation well.

Improvements:

You will need to work on your general car control because you drifted around too many corners. This was mainly due to you panicking too much in a tricky situation. You need to work on being in tight situations and having to make quick decisions because you reacted too late in too many of these situations. I recommend getting a little bit of racing experience because this will give you a better racing line for the servers and better quick decision making.

Your manoeuvres were also a little too rushed at times. Try to take your time in thinking about the repercussions of what you're about to do. If you think a PIT is not going to work and it's going to be dangerous and cause a crash, you will have to back out of it. Think about what the best manoeuvre is for the specific situation, you used the wrong manoeuvres too many times, namely when you tried the two car box at full speed and crashed yourself and the other COP out.

Finally, try to work on your awareness of the suspect and anticipate where he is going. Too many times the suspect got away with an easy U turn. Look for a better way around barriers to maybe get in front of the suspect while he U turns and then you won't lose so much ground.

Authorised by KaraK.

Notes: Be sure to work on all of these improvements before you sign up again!

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's