[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - (COP) Daniel (Archived by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: kozlov

● Their LFS Username(s): Danielp1997
● Their LFS GameName(s): Daniel [COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?2f5e22kp0t8mziz

● Replay Timestamps:

First : i can be fair and don't report for a little ram but this guy (Daniel) is cop and can't control her car, How it done successfully the test ?

14:10 : brake a second and re-press gas for hit me
14:30 : lie "You turned into me" heu ok .. he can't control her car.
16:00 : i stop for "hide" and going on the other sense and Howlin' arrived in WW and hit me. i think it's not volontary what are he doing in WW ? . . .
17:00 : Howlin can avoid my car no ? :-/
17:32 : i stop volontary the chase because it's not fun after those event.
Daniel send max fines, nice mentality.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) : 19 - 10 - 2014 at 4pm (bruxelles)
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hi,

I've just seen this report. I'll have a look at the replay and get back to this.

(2014-10-19 14:40)Kozlov Wrote: [ -> ]14:10 : brake a second and re-press gas for hit me

You had slowed down in to Howlin. When I noticed that, I attempted to dodge your car by swerving to the left around it. Instead, you turned into me, through - what I assume - is a lack of usage in using your own mirrors.

Edit: Okay, it might not have looked like I swerved, but as you were on the very right hand side of the road, I continued going straight, which would've put me in a path to dodge you. Instead, you turned in to me.

(2014-10-19 14:40)Kozlov Wrote: [ -> ]14:30 : lie "You turned into me" heu ok .. he can't control her car.

See above.

(2014-10-19 14:40)Kozlov Wrote: [ -> ]16:00 : i stop for "hide" and going on the other sense and Howlin' arrived in WW and hit me. i think it's not volontary what are he doing in WW ? . . .

Don't see how this has any relevance to me.

(2014-10-19 14:40)Kozlov Wrote: [ -> ]17:00 : Howlin can avoid my car no ? :-/

Again, nothing about me, but have you seen the speed at which Howlin was travelling at? You're expecting him to get to 0mph near-enough instantaneously to avoid you? No.

(2014-10-19 14:40)Kozlov Wrote: [ -> ]17:32 : i stop volontary the chase because it's not fun after those event.

I chose the high fine because to put it bluntly - the chase was annoying - it aggravated me. I am free to choose this, but judging by the quality of the chase, high covered it for me.
Kozlov Wrote:14:10 : brake a second and re-press gas for hit me
14:30 : lie "You turned into me" heu ok .. he can't control her car.

I'm not sure if you wrote something wrong but right at this timestamp (the first one), Daniel was quite far behind from you, Howlin was infront of you, he made you slowing down by slamming the brakes, you provided that timestamp and it concerns more Howlin than Daniel here, are you reporting Howlin too ? But in my opinion, there is nothing wrong with what he did, after that you slowed down and was about to do a u-turn, this couldn't be expected and the crash with Daniel was partly your fault : It is always dangerous to use his brakes that hard to do a quick u-turn.

Daniel did his best to avoid/do his PIT manoeuver as clean as possible, and I won't take an action for that, it was clearly not his attentions to ram you.

Kozlov Wrote:17:32 : i stop volontary the chase because it's not fun after those event.

Do not run from the police then, it is his choice between low, medium and high fine, I won't do anything there.

Kozlov Wrote:16:00 : i stop for "hide" and going on the other sense and Howlin' arrived in WW and hit me. i think it's not volontary what are he doing in WW ? . . .
17:00 : Howlin can avoid my car no ? :-/

Are you reporting Howlin ?
I'll respond to the parts concerning me.

(2014-10-19 14:40)Kozlov Wrote: [ -> ]16:00 : i stop for "hide" and going on the other sense and Howlin' arrived in WW and hit me. i think it's not volontary what are he doing in WW ? . . .
It's well known that a lot of people use that shortcut to cut the time it takes to go around the corner and as I was at the back of the bunch I was the last to know what you were doing, this resulted in me checking the map and taking my normal route through that corner to find you stopped and facing forward but clearly avoidable until you turned right into my path, causing me to hit you full speed, sideways on. I apologised in game but as I also said, how could I have been expected to avoid such a collision?

(2014-10-19 14:40)Kozlov Wrote: [ -> ]17:00 : Howlin can avoid my car no ? :-/
I'm not sure how you arrived at the conclusion that this was in any way my fault but I guess if you want it explained. As Daniel said I was traveling at considerable speed when you were hit and as soon as I saw you were in my path I slammed on my brakes which resulted in Makee, who was behind me slamming straight into the back of me, again nothing more could have been done to avoid the incident.
First : Sorry for my english, he is shabby.

for Daniel : << is a lack of usage in using your own mirrors. >>
lol ? I'm in chase, it's not my fault if you can't use brake and change of path.

for Howlin' : nope i didn't report you because you say sorry and you can't dodge.
Just for know why i report, why i stop the chase, why i'm "disgust".

(Speak about Daniel) Yes it's not her attention ton hit me BUT he could easily avoid me.
Cop in chase try 1 time on 10 to avoid seriously, because all people know if he brake and ram, just say sorry and it's end. ( he could easily avoid me )
there a flaw in the law.
Okay then you aren't reporting Howlin, could you avoid to give false timestamps in a report in the future thanks, it could cause confusion.

I'll stay to my initial position about the report (see my first post).

Edit: One of the accidents with Howlin wasn't his fault but was the fault from the guy that crashed into you, you are just throwing the blame to Howlin here... and there is no need to be that disgusted after all, it's just a chase, you can have as many as you want,

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's